ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx💜

Wow,
Just wow,
I can't believe we are about to conclude this book.

Don't forget to vote and spam babies.

Don't worry, will be ending this book, by 11 PM today.

My b3 is low, going back to charge.

#We must end Conflicted today.

Ghost readers, spam me.
We are at the end of this book.
Spam me too.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

       Geraldine bows her head in shame, while her Mum swipes through her phone. She was extremely furious. She couldn't help but wonder how disappointed her Dad will be.

"I'm disappointed in you. A daughter of Wendy?" Her Mum asks with a raised eyebrow.

Meanwhile, her phone starts ringing. Geraldine heaved a sign of relive, even though it wasn't going to take her Mum's attention from her for a long while.

She realized her hands were trembling.

"I can't wait till you get back sorry." Her Mum says, making her wonder who she was talking to.

"Tari, have you seen the scandal going on, Monica just called me. Trust me, I almost insulted her. There is nothing she didn't say to me. That woman is a beast." Wendy says over the phone.

Geraldine knew when her parents started calling each other by their first names, it wasn't funny anymore. Her Mum always referred to grandma as Monica wherever they got into to huge fight. Which she was certain they did.

"I'm not dealing with your mother too, I have blocked her and Monica, I dont have strengths for their lectures. Monica has already told me how less a mother I am to my kids. Blaming me for the scandal. How in God's name am I at fault that this idiot here, sent her nudes to a boy."

Geraldine swallows hard.

"Gidi, hope you know, you are a fool? A big one to be precise, " Wendy says giving Geraldine a stern look. She had never been this scared of her mother. She looked like she was going to devour her.

"Don't tell me to calm down." Her Mum yells at the phone. "If she wanted to become a porn star she should..., "

Geraldine knew she was toast. Her fear was her Mum, she was going to emotionally destroy her.

"Do you know the effect of what you did? Geraldine, you sent your nude to a boy, how the hell were you so stupid? Haven't you learnt anything from me?"

"I'm so sorry." Geraldine apologises, her head still bowed.

"You are sorry?" Her Mum asks with a stern look. "Geraldine Ogenefejiro Johnsons!" She calls her by her full name. "How does you being sorry help us here?" She yells. "It's over the internet. Everyone has seen it. Everyone we know. How could you? Why did you send that to a boy in the first place? What's the need to take your picture?" She sounded so calm this time but very much disappointed.

"I'm sorry," Geraldine repeats, that was the only thing she could say.

"Look at you, do you know the impact this would have on you and your future. The views of people towards you? You are a young girl, "

Now her Mum was pacing around.

"I don't even know what to do. Even though we look for ways to get that picture off the internet, we can't get it off people's phone storage. Why ruin yourself like this, all for what, a boy?" She suddenly asks.