SPOILER & FUN TIME💜

Why do I have so much hope, you guys won't make this flop, well let's see.

So this is the first fun time of the year.

I'm excited😂

Welcome to our new readers who hasn't participate in this, also to my old readers, you guys still remain the best.

Don't forget to comment in an inline, so I get to see what you are referring to.

You know, I always do this, when I want to write something huge. I hope this is the inspiration I need.

The next update, might come as a shock, leave tears in your eyes, those of us who have me on WhatsApp must have viewed my status, where I talked about us getting to the climax of the book. Okay, I will drop tiny bits of spoiler in this fun time.

The next chapter is over 16k words, it divided into two. There will be a double update next week Sunday.

To those who don't have my WhatsApp line and wants it. It's +2349069064880

The Question Is Divided into Two Parts.

QUESTIONS🔥

PART A

1) I talked about something bad happening in the next chapter, can you make a widee guess? winners gets a dedication.

2) Spoiler, there is going to be a serious court, which is going to be birthed by the next chapter, jewel is involved, what do you think this court case will be about? The whole state will be hearing about this.

3)Dont you think Leo deserves special attention, like to see an expert or something, don't you think his behaviour is unhealthy. Do you think it won't cause damages than goods?

4)Do you think this book is going to have a happy ending?

5) What's your geniue thought on the storyline?

6) Geraldine's nude is going to get leaked, who do you think will start the scandal?

7) Do you think Jayden and Geraldine would walk?

8) What's your thoughts on Ashley and Cherish relationship right now? Don't forget he is leaving after waec.

9) Three students are going to miss the waec, guess there names? And can you think of a reason why?

10) Describe what you love and hate about this characters.

Geraldine

Jayden

Jason

Jewel

Ashley

Leo

Nathan

Cherish

Munachi

Ekanem

Xavier

11) Which character do you want to disappear for ever?

12) Can you summarise this books like with what has been going on, we just have barely fifteen chapters remaining. Guess and write how this book will end.

PART B

Why did you select this book?

How did you come across this book?

What makes  this book interesting?

Does this book remind you of anything else you’ve already read or seen?

What do you think is going to happen?

What was your favorite part of the book? Why?

Who was your favorite character? Why?

What was the most interesting thing you learned from the book?

Why do you think the author wrote this book?

If you could change one thing in the book, what would it be?

Explain the title.

What category or genre do you think it fits into?

What do you think the author’s purpose was?

Something you liked about it.

Something you disliked about it.

Describe the setting.

Which character did you like most?

Which character did you like least?

Describe one of the main characters.

What changes does a main character go through?

Describe one significant chapter.

What techniques does the author use to tell the story?

How did reading it change you, or your views?

What would you say to persuade a friend to read it or not to read it?

Summarise it in one written sentence or a one minute speech.

What feedback would you give the author?

How might you have written it differently?

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES