ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ💜

Hello Fams💜
I took my time in this chapter, you can tell with the length.

If you can't finish it today, read and remain for later.

Please don't let it flop. Vote and spam the comment section, if possible every paragraph😏

This is over 8,000 words oh😪😪😪
Don't break my heart oh.

So me and my watty bestie, TOLA_AISH are still on the collab vibe, you will be getting the best from us, in the next chapter.

We will get to see Chase and Lily.
Look eh, we didn't get to talk more about Lily in conflicted.

But in Ekanem, especially in this competition, you will get to read more about Lily in Ekanem's pov, so it isn't over.

The next chapter is fire oh, gbas gbos.
THERE IS GONNA BE BLOOD SHED

Don't forget to vote and spam me loves💜💜💜💜

Enjoy
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited

Neither of them had said a word to the other. Jewel looked very conscious of her environment, especially the look they got from two women when they got out of the vehicle. It was obvious they were thinking about what such young girls were doing by this time, in a uniform. Which was their day way.

Jewel looks straight ahead.

BILL's Pharmacy

She read while she walked alongside Ekanem.

The one thing in her mind was not running into someone who knew her parents. Because that would be a disaster, or even her parents or relations.

She would have to explain how she got out of school by this hour, and the worst, what she was doing out.

On getting to the glassy door, which you could see who and what was going on through it, Jewel watches Ekanem walk in.

She sights a woman and also three young ladies in the counter. One of the young ladies was attending to a customer. Jewel only wondered what Ekanem had in mind, but didn't have the strength or courage to talk to her.

She watches Ekanem walk straight with confidence, meanwhile she follows suit like a puppy.

The lady Jewel was very concerned about, takes her nylon from one of the pharmacists, turns around. Jewel suddenly grew tongue tied, while Ekanem greets. She didn't miss the awkward look, the woman gave her. It was obvious, that was because she didn't greet her.

"You are taking a test." Ekanem suddenly whispers into Jewel's ears.

"Queen right?" Someone suddenly says quite excited, earning Jewel's full attention. Looking straight ahead at the smiling girl who was supposed to attend to them.

Jewel slowly turns to Ekanem who smiles out.

"Aren't you Queen?" The girl who was older by a year or two asks, meanwhile, one of the workers turn to their direction quite interested.

"Yeah, I am Queen, I was trying to recall if I know you from somewhere." Ekanem says slowly.

The hell

Jewel couldn't help but say to herself.

Did Ekanem need to meet who she knew, she didn't want this drama, not right now.