ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Dedicated to my sweetheart
Iyanuoluwa-Temi
She made my lovely covers, both Conflicted and forbidden love.
Don't you love them.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited, pardon

Your votes and your comments
will trigger the next update.

"No!" She says hastily, he didn't miss how tensed she was.

This felt weird to him. He saw her seated on his favourite spot, at first he wanted to walk out. But on a second thought, he wanted to ask her what she wanted to tell him the other.

He knew she wanted to say something, but because of Ekanem's presence, backed out.

If there was something he noticed since he joined the school, it was the fact both girls weren't friends.

He slowly seats on the opposite chair, looking away from her. There is a sudden silence. If the was want thing he observed, it was how uncomfortable she was around him.

This was new, because she always had an insulting thing to say to him. She couldn't even make an eye contact with him, not to talk about making a statement.

"I won't be available today, just wanted to tell you, matron set me up for something." She blurts out. Jayden didn't miss how anxious she seemed, they hadn't really made an eye contact.

He doesn't respond, there is a sudden silence. Meanwhile, his eyes meets the equation on her note. He immediately noticed she was solving it wrong.

"You missed it when you used x as the..., " He stops now pulling the note closely. The three questions, he noticed she made the same mistake over and over again.

"Whenever you get to this point, it's multiplication, that's why you keep getting it wrong." He says.

He could feel her staring at the note.

"But Mr John said, we subtract when we get to this point." He heard her says slowly. Now he understood where her confusion was coming from.

"That was because it was 0," Jayden says, now explaining it in the way she could, meanwhile she silently listened.

If there was something he noticed, there was tension between them. Since he apologised to her.

Her behaviour towards him had changed. It wasn't the usual trying to insult him with any opportunity she got. She was unusually quiet.

It just made the tension between them higher. He only apologised because he knew that was what she wanted, and did that to stop the unnecessary bickering, but it just seemed to have made tension rise between them. He didn't know if he preferred it the way it used to be, or now.

________________________🖊️

Cherish tries making a design on the dress she drew on her note, while she hummed some song. She wasn't comfortable where she was, and it he didn't come in the next five minutes, she was going to leave.

School had been over for more than forty minutes, she had waited behind for her classmates to leave and when she noticed the classrooms were getting empty, before she found her way into the agric lab.

Ashley had asked her to see him later, and she wouldn't deny the fact she didn't want to retire to the hostel yet, he created an escape route for her. Since her encounter with Senior Eva, she had been scared of facing her.