CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜

He could see the irritation in her eyes, immediately he made this statement. She didn't hide the fact she couldn't stand his mere sight, and he knew that and why.

"Why did you stop?" It rolled out of his mouth, without him thinking, although that wasn't what he had In mind.

The look she gave him, she didn't need to respond, to give him an answer.

"Why did you call my name?" Geraldine blurts out immediately, not blinking.

Jason attempts to say something, being fully aware, that was going to cause an argument, he just smiles.

"Mr John asked to see us!" Jason says, he could see her eyes lit up, but couldn't tell what was going on in her mind, suddenly there Is a look on irritation on her face

"Oh, God! My Dad pays my school fees oh, not Mr John!" Geraldine says, sounding dramatic. It was obvious she was already tired of Mr John, because he was never ready to let her be. Every of his tasks were always assigned to her.

"Are we going or.,

"Must we go together?" Geraldine attacks immediately, avoiding making eye contacts with him, because he always had this intimidating look, and it always got her, most times, thinking more
less of herself. "Abeg, be going. I am coming." She says rudely, now walking away from him.

Jason let's out a small smile, not because of the way she spoke to him, but because of what he was about to say.

Stop shaking it abeg, before you break. As if I am looking at it." With that he turns around, he could swear, she had stopped, because he said it to her hearing.

But didn't bother to look back, he only retreats, the only thing he could think of was "Mr John"

That man is really a pest.

"Do you know, you are a stupid boy?" He doesn't bother looking back, but could picture her face, that brought a smile to his face, it was funny but he enjoyed pissing her.

_______________________ 🖊️

"You know, that looks irritating right?" Leo asks, immediately he joins Jayden, who seemed so busy
playing with his dinner. Although he was busy making a mess out of the food.

Jayden and Moi-Moi where never friends, besides he didn't know what compelled him to take it, fully aware he would just waste the food.

"Not my thing" Jayden says calmly, giving Leo a sharp glance, before looking elsewhere.

"I love it, especially when you add bread!" Leo says calmly.

"What about pap?" Jayden found himself asking. Making an irritating look on his face, Leo gives him a small smile

"Nah! I don't like pap!" Leo responds.
"Right from childhood, it's something I don't like," Leo complains.

Jayden whose gaze seemed to be focused on somewhere else, pays attention to what Leo was saying while he stabs the Moi-Moi. He
didn't find it weird because, he wasn't a fan of pap too, no matter how you made it seem, no matter what you added to it.

He didn't like honey too, most times his Mum, got frustrated whenever he acted picky, reprimanding him, that he wasn't a girl, but most behaviour's he exhibited was female-like. Why was he always picky when it came to food?

"Why did you transfer from your previous school? It's kind of rare because we are in Ss3!" Leo says.
Jayden who heard him correctly, doesn't respond at first, his eyes were directed on a particular person, after the incident of bumping into each other, and the manner in which she looked at him in the class, they hadn't really made an eye contact.