ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

NoTe!
Read this and the authors note at the end, it's very important!

Hello Guys!
I noticed some improvements in the previous chapter! I expect better here😁

Hope I should oh, vote and spam my comment section with extraordinary comments that will trigger updates.

I don't know about other writers, but to Wendy, Comments do motivate her, it shows how engaged my readers are💜

Finally, the chapter is here💜
Special dedication
To my best bite
She plotted most of this chapter!
TOLA_AISH
Missed you!

Also if you are a fan of Leo and Chase.
Oya spam this chapter with your mouth watering comment.

If you need another update today.
200 comments and I am dropping it😋

Do make sure to read the authors note after this chapter and participate in the question, if there is sha💜
Love you!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Taking a step into the large reception area, Leo takes a deep breath. Everything still seemed a lot familiar, he could still remember the last time he visited. He wouldn't call it a visit, because it was more like a therapy section. He lets out a small smile, immediately he sights the receptionists. It was clear the previous receptionist no longer worked there because this was a new face.

The only difference was the fact his Aunt was the one taking it. He had stopped seeing a therapist for a while, because it seemed like he had scaled through it, only for the nightmares to begin all over again.

With his Aunt, it had always felt like he was in good hands and it was a safe space, which had made it easier for him to open up. in the past year, he had spent all his vacations in Lagos State, at his Aunt's place. His Mum had made sure he saw her sister when they detected the dear need for him to see a therapist.

When he thought everything was slowly going back to normal, the terrifying dream had to begin all over again. He was already used to not having anyone home, only one maid got to have a night shift, while others retired, having his brother at home, was more like having nobody.

"Leo!" He recognised the voice immediately. Now he wondered why Aunt Claire had insisted he had his section in her office, even though she knew he felt much comfortable in her home. She said it was good for him, not locking himself indoors, like he would have done, till the next day, when he was supposed to leave.

Most times he wondered how different his Aunt was from his Mum, how could two siblings be so different, but he knew the possibility because he and Kesh were more like fire and ice.

Aunt Claire had accomplished a lot, also successful, most times he compared her life to his Mum, he couldn't help but wonder how life would have been if his Mum wasn't an actress, she didn't have to be on the road always. Maybe life would have been a lot different, things wouldn't have turned out the way they are now.

Leo manages to force out a smile off his face, that was the least he could do. Seeing his smiling Aunt. He doesn't miss the fact she also had company. His gaze lands on the boy who looked around his age, Leo took note of his height, he was clearly taller. He slowly makes his way down to where they stood.

"Aunt!" Leo calls out to Aunt Claire, Immediately he gets to where they stood, he stops, now turning to the boy in her company, who he noticed, suddenly had his eyes on the tiled floor, which wasn't the case beforehand.