CHAPTER THIRTY💜

Hello babies!
Thank you so much for participating in the previous exercise, honestly it helped in ways, I was motivated to type this chapter.

Honestly, our votes are low!
Will be glad of we improve and make it hit 1k.
Also thanks for the 2k plus reads.

So enjoy, spam me with your comments, I really wanna know what you think, it motivates me.

Dedicated to all my beautiful readers.
Today is a day of love💜💜💜

Enjoy.
Happy Val💕

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

        Seeing him online brought a smile to Geraldine's face. At least there was someone she could speak to currently, because she was dying of boredom, or would she call it loneliness.

Best Fish Neng🦋
God! you are online, crashed at this stupid party, but on my way home now.

Geraldine reads aloud, she could see he was typing something else, but still decided to respond.

The one hosted by Ash or Nathan?

Geraldine asks staring at her phone, also anticipating his response.

Best Fish Neng🦋
More like a get-together, I thought you would be coming through, kinda a welcome home from that cage!

Geraldine let's out a small smile after reading the message, not because of anything, but because of the way he sounded, like the party was crap, but she knew Nengi better. He was just trashing it to make her feel like she missed nothing, and because of he just called there school a cage, besides any party hosted by Nathan or any of his friends where always hits, there was no argument about that.

I didn't know a party was been hosted, Ash didn't tell me, besides...

"Gidi!"

    She stops typing and faces her phone over her blanket immediately, besides she recognized the voice instantly.

"Are you retiring to bed with no food in your stomach?"

Turning around, only to see her Mum leaning on the door, holding a tray, which seemed like her dinner.

"Make sure to eat something."

Geraldine watches her Mum drop the tray on her reading table, looks at the mirror for a while, which made Geraldine curious.

"I am not trying to play favourites, "

Geraldine watches her Mum take a deep breath.

"Like your father said."

There was a way she made mention of the father, like she was angry or something, which picked Geraldine's interest.

"I love all of you, all four of you are very important to me. But you treat Aaliyah differently from your siblings, it's something I have noticed and it isn't fair, they are all your siblings. I don't want her to feel neglected or alone, because..., "

"Her behaviour is totally off." Geraldine couldn't help but say, although she hadn't plan to utter a word.

"She is your sister, your younger sister, if she does something you don't like, there are ways to handle her, than going that way on her, Aaliyah is coming up, talking to her like an older sister could help, not putting those barriers, she is annoying, but who doesn't have a sibling, who could make you go mad..., "