CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💜

Hello Guys💜

So sorry, I have been offline for a week, I had serious exams, and i had to concentrate.
Though it hasnt ended yet.
Just decided to update this chapter I prepared during free time😊
There are more from where this came from, if you make me happy with your participation, i must update tomorrow😊

Vote and spam my comment section love 💜

lovetori_xo
You are sighted💜
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

  Jewel blinks twice, immediately she sees the notification. She needed no one to tell her who "ShezMuna" was, the name alone got her, not to exclude the profile picture.

She lets out a small hiss, while she checks her profile, suddenly wondering why Munachi just followed her on Instagram.

It was no secret they both didn't like each other, besides Geraldine wasn't here for the pretence, it made her wonder what the friendly gesture was for.

Maybe to prove she was better, and didn't keep things to heart. Jewel couldn't help but conclude. She disliked Munachi, it was final, and she didn't owe anyone any explanation.

It was no denial, how hostile she had always been to people, especially to those who wanted to be close friends to Geraldine, but this was different, whatever it was between her and Munachi, there was just something about her, Jewel couldn't just understand why she despised her so much, she also knew, even though Munachi hadn't tried being friends with Geraldine, it would still be same results.

It wasn't about competition, Jewel wasn't the smartest in the class, so why compete? It wasn't about popularity, because Jewel did beat her to it. Munachi got popular in school, due to her academic performance, out of school, Jewel knew Munachi wasn't a competition, Jewel's social media life was very important to her, Ekanem was the only girl in school, whose followers were almost close to hers, besides she didn't hate Ekanem because of that, so what was the reason?

Talking about beauty, If there was something Jewel knew, it was, beauty been in the eyes of the beholder, and she had never seen that as a competition between her and anyone.

Although there was one time, she felt maybe if she was fair-skinned like Veronica, Nathan might finally notice her, which she tagged as the most ridiculous thing, she had ever thought of.

Jewel knew, if she was asked the reason she disliked Munachi, she got no answers, but she disliked her with every fibre of her being, But why?

She honestly had no answers.

With Ekanem, it was more of a silent competition, she hated Ekanem guts, not to forget the fact, nothing she said got to Ekanem, that was what she hated most, maybe it did, but Ekanem always had this fierce look.

The same reason she didn't like Ivy. Those girls where tough rides for her, which she didn't want to admit.

"Two point eight thousand followers," Jewel says in a bored tone, wondering if that just came out of her mouth.

   Seeing Geraldine's picture and the caption picks Jewel's interest.

Best girl! Always there, smart ass, could be serious too😂

Jewel pauses immediately her eyes meets the tags. Funny enough, Geraldine was the first person to comment, she would be a liar if she said, she had seen the alleged picture before, or she didn't feel like smashing her phone on the wall, she felt like shit.