ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ:ɪ 💜

I OUTDID MYSELF IN THE LENGTH OF THIS CHAPTER, TRUST ME, I WILL BE SO SAD IF ANYONE HERE DOESN'T DROP AT LEAST ONE COMMENT, I HAVE CLOSE TO 200 READERS OR MORE, AND I WILL BE HEARTBROKEN FOR REAL.
I PUT IN SO MUCH WORK INTO THIS.

IT'S A DAY OF LOVE GUYS🌹🌹🌹
I was supposed to drop the double updates yesterday but decided to just drop it today.

Guys this is my longest chapter in a book. It's 18k words, I had to divide it into two parts.

Part 1 is over 10,000 words which is this part.

I will appreciate you spam both parts with your votes and comments especially, on paragraphs if you can 😂

Because the cliffhanger in this chapter is bad. So you know what to do.

I expect over 150 votes and 500 hundred comments. You guys can do it. Ghost readers are just wonderful.

I know you can do it.

Enjoy this chapter 💜

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited

She shut her eyes while they kiss. This reminded her how she missed being kissed by him. The passion, the cravings she was having.

He trails down her neck with his tongue. She could feel as though her blood was pumping. This was it, the feeling when she forgot about everything else.

Why was he so good at this?

Immediately his lips touch her nipple, her heartbeats increases. The excitement she felt, at that moment couldn't be compared to anything.

He suddenly stops, this makes her eyes open immediately. They both stare at each other. Jewel noted he still had his clothes on. She was the only half-naked one. How she took the singlet she wore off, was something she couldn't recall.

Leo suddenly drops a kiss on her stomach and sits up.

Jewel stares at his back, confused at why he stopped. She wanted more.

She could feel the wetness between her legs, which was making her uncomfortable. She wanted Leo. She didn't want him to stop. Her body was burning with lust and desire. She couldn't think straight.

All Jewel wanted at this point was him to do nasty things to her. She was so horny at this moment.

She slowly gets up and hugs him from behind. She noticed he flinched at first, like his mind was somewhere else.

"Are you okay?" She asks, quite concerned. He doesn't respond, he only sits still. She gets up immediately and crawls to his front. They don't make eye contact, because his eyes were only facing the bed. Jewel sits on him immediately he looks up. They make eye contact. It was very obvious he was shocked.

She drops a soft kiss on his lips, then his cheek. She goes back to his lips. This was a new and weird line. She didn't know what next to do. The only thing she felt was the crazy urge growing within.

She becomes alert when he grabs her bare ass. She shut her eyes at that instance, throwing herself into his arms. They stay in each other's arms, without uttering a word for a few minutes.

Suddenly Leo turns, throws her on the bed. It all happens in a matter of seconds, which sent some chills into her body.

Jewel let's her eyes budge wide open, when she realized what was poking her, she had just noticed it.