CHAPTER THIRTEEN💜

Standing a few blocks away, he leans on the brick, staring at her. His legs traced from her face, to her chest, it didn't linger, it went straight to her long legs, then back to her face.

There where low chances of her looking his way, so he takes advantage of the opportunity to stare at her.

This was what he did most of the time, and whenever she caught him, he always pretended to glare or give her an intimidating look.

"Jason, come and give me your assignment." He heard Jewel say. She could spot him anywhere.

Urgh

Jewel was always annoying. The look on his face was intimidating. He turns to her, like she was irritating or something.

"This is a new term oh. You won't come and be tapping from my blessings." Jason says, his eyes still
on Geraldine.

"Not as if you know what you are solving self. Abeg stop making noise, if you don't want to give me talk. I don't know what you are feeling like." Jewel rushes her words. All this while, Jason's eyes still lingered on Geraldine, who had started talking to Nengi.

Jason didn't just dislike Nengi. It was more of a hate. Hate was a strong what, but he hated Nengi.

"Jason!" He heard Jewel yell. That
was when it dawned on him, he had been staring for too long. Nengi was also walking away.

"What?" He yells back at her.

"Are you even listening to me?" She asks rolling her eyes.

"Jewel, leave me alone. Go and asks Jayden." Jason replies in a bored tone. He didn't seem like he was interested in whatever she was saying.

"Look at your friends k leg." He laughs trying to crack a joke. Making Jewel turn to Geraldine and roll her eyes.

Geraldine didn't have a bent leg, she knew Jason just wanted to get on her nerves.

"When people are making sexy friends, it's boy in a woman's outfit you saw," Jason says now taking a
step.

"Eh, boy that you are dying for." Jewel roll her eyes.

"Pfftt, in her dreams."He laughs, most walking ahead.

"You aren't even her type. Don't bother." Jewel mocks while she hastens her steps. She knew she might receive a slap on her back next. Jason never wasted time. Especially with what she wanted to say next.

"If I slap you?" Jason threatens.

"Abeg get out. Not like you solved the right thing self." With that, she takes off.

Jason attempts to chase Jewel, but comports himself, remembering they where is school.
Most times she did things that forced him to chase her around like a kid, especially with her sharp
tongue..

Despite how annoying she could be, she was his closest sibling. Jewel could be annoying, but Jayden was a weirdo. While they were still kids, he was
closer to Jayden, but he wondered what changed.

Jayden suddenly singled himself out, like he would always prefer to be coiled up somewhere.
This started immediately they started staying with there Mum, when she got back to the county. They only started staying with both parents when they were seven.

They met there Dad then, but had always communicated with there Mum, who schooled abroad before then.

There Mum got pregnant while she was still in secondary school. They stayed with there Mum's aunt, who they regarded as Grandma. After their mum left, while they were still babies, they had contact with Jewel again, when she was seven.