CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE💜

Vote, yh sounds not relevant, but it sure is.
Comments sounds irrelevant but it sure is, if only you know what your comments does, I dont know about other writers, but it is to me.

Please everyone should vote, I wanna know how many of my readers I have gotten back.
I would appreciate if you spam my comment section in a way, it might trigger an update tomorrow.

Please tag readers, I might recover most of my readers from it, thanks 💜

I wanna appreciate few persons.

TOLA_AISH
I call her Tola boo💜 an extraordinary friend and reader, you don't know how I feel when I read your comments, honestly whenever I wanna give up on this book, I remember you, and my confidence boost, especially when we gist about our collabo, I am always on cloud nine, just know your supports means alot.

mohnie03
I don't even know what do say, just know your dedication to this book keeps me going, will also love to be your friend.

@JosphineOjomo
Not sure I got the tag, she is always the first to vote and comment on every chapter, thenks love.

jomjom023
My baby💜
Funny enough I never knew he was following this book, I also wanna have more make readers.

HizDaniel
I love you like crazy, your spams are always unique.

Now enjoy💜
Your votes and comments would trigger this next update.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Thank you!" Geraldine says to one of the maids, before pulling a chair, she didn't miss how quiet everyone seemed, with one look at Aaliyah, the stunt she pulled gushed back into her head.

Geraldine also knew the drama was far from over, but she was satisfied with what she had done.

"Zaddy!" Grayson calls out, making everyone turn to the entrance, they all knew what he meant, although he didn't pronounce it properly.

"Dad!" Geraldine calls out, meanwhile he pulls her left cheek playfully, earning a tiny groan and smile.

"What took you so long?"

Geraldine takes her head up slowly, immediately she heard this question, she looks from her Mum down to her Dad, who didn't respond to the question, even though they all heard it, and knew who it was directed to, it seemed weird, but Geraldine didn't miss the tensed environment.

"Are we waiting for anything?" Tari suddenly asks, turning to Geraldine, who looked rather too confused.

"Asher bless the food." Wendy suddenly says, meanwhile Aaliyah let's out a loud groan.

With the sound made, Geraldine drops her fork, she knew what was next.

"Liyah!" Wendy suddenly calls out, you could tell she was worried, with the way she sounded.

"My mouth, I am feeling pains," Aaliyah says, meanwhile Geraldine and Asher gives each other a knowing glance, they all knew where the grammar was leading too.