SPOILER💜

At the end, do answer the questions babes. Updates in a bit.

"Jesus, I thought you wanted us to abstain?" Jayden asks quite shocked, at the same time pushing her off him, and getting out from the bed.

"Abstain ke!" She says in her usual crazy way. "Like that's not what you have always wanted all along?" She says laughing hard, but you could hear the pain in her voice.

"Honestly, I don't know what's going on with you, please don't start." He says his voice low, not breaking an eye contact.

"Jayden, why are you running away, oh! You are running away from sex. You of all people, King, with that your innocent face, like you don't know what you are doing." She says and chuckles.

"Dee, I don't know what you are talking about, what has gotten into you?" He asks, with a honest look. "Today ought to be my birthday, I thought you came so we could make up and get back to..., "

"That's is what I came for, for us to make up and get back together." She says now getting up. The look on Jayden's face displayed total confusion.

This wasn't the girl he had come to love talking. She seemed like a total stranger. She would never do this, demand for sex in this way. Besides he had decided to abstain like she wanted.

Even though he had made a mistake along the line.

"Or am I not as attractive as Ivy?"

This statement sent chills to his body.

"I know you have been sleeping with her, I don't even know why I am not angry at you." She says letting her hand drop. "But I feel miserable. If you didn't want us to abstain, why didn't you tell me?" This time she sounded like a child, who was about to cry.

"First you choose the people I hang out with, next my nudes is on the internet. Now this? Jayden are you possess? The fact you look so harmless, makes me want to chop your head off. You aren't talking right. Jesus, what have I gotten myself into?" She says putting her hand dramatic on her head.

"Dee!" He calls out, his voice low.

"Don't Dee me oh. Shey, it's the sex you want. Let's do it, let's get it over with. What's the need of keeping it this long, when you will still get to do it, lets..., "

"What's wrong with you?" He says pushing her roughly. "We agreed not to rush into anything, till we are done with secondary school. Do you want to get preg..., "

"Eh, you care about me that much abi. Boys! You people are wicked. Ivy can't get pregnant ba..., "

"Jesus, that's in the past. I am not fucking her."

It sounded weird, the way he used the f- word.

She pauses.

"You are a bastard, hope you know. You kept..., "

Jayden who knew standing over there would only cause more harm, attempts to walk out, but gets pulled back by her. He had almost forgotten the girl he was dating was crazy.

"Wait, you want to walk out on me. Try it?" She yells giving him a straight face. "Try it. If I won't break everything in this room."

He knew she wasn't bluffing.

He keeps mute.

"Better open that your rubbish mouth and start vomiting those lies, because you don't even dare to snub me." She says pushing him hard.

He doesn't respond, the only thing he does, is to do what he was best at, ignoring. That was what he should have done. The girl had turned him into a talkative, and crazy person, with just how many months of dating her.

"You are not ashamed. Sleeping with someone who is related to you. Inc..., "

"Stop that rubbish. We aren't related." Jayden who seemed to be fed up, cuts her off.

"Oh, you have mouth. I thought your tongues has been cut off. They did not born you well to ignore me." She says eyeing him. Meanwhile, he uses both hands to cover his face, wondering how he fell in love with a follow boy. What did he see in her? Someone who was ready to fight him there and then.

"You just ruined. My birthday of all days. He suddenly says.

"Ruined ke. After I offered myself to you. You don't want to have sex again. Fuck boy." She mocks.

"Most times I wonder what I saw in you." He says.

Immediately he noticed how chill she became.

"What stopped me from saying no to abstaining. Do you think, I am with you because of sex. God, I can have sex right now if I wanted to. What's your issue? You said you were scared of sex and didn't want to make the same mistakes your mum did, I agreed didn't I? Now why are you pulling this..., "

"Because I am hurt. I am keeping myself for you and just you, but you are busy with other girls." She says and breaks down into tears. "Ivy of all people, you know how much I hate that girl."

"She was my first, we did nasty things growing up, but it's over. I have nothing to do with her. We don't even talk anymore. And you still accusing me of posting your nude on social media, is still shocking. Dee, is that how low you think of me? Even though you broke up with me, I am not a monster. Taking the nude of the only girl I have ever loved to the Internet. " The environment becomes suddenly tensed. "I know I have never said this before, but I love you."

He could see the shock in her eyes.

"Get out, please I want to be alone." He gets up immediately. He couldn't believe she was throwing him out of his room.

"I want to be your first, I swear, I find you attractive, like crazy. But not like this. You are emotional and not thinking with your right..., "

"Jayden, just get out." She yells. He moves back. He already felt very tired of talking. Being the person he had always been, if he had ignored her, all this wouldn't have happened. But not her of all people, she had a way of making him talk. Even though accusing him wrongly was one of them.

Question of the day?

Who is the girl in this scene?

Why do you think she is the one?

Do you think, Jayden's relationship with the girl would work? Your reasons.

Hmmn Nudes, out in the internet. Trust me, the drama just started.

THE BETRAYAL SER🌹ES

She sobs slowly.

"What do you mean by we should keep it to ourselves. That bastard raped you!" She yells.

"I can't bear the shame."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, he raped you, if you don't speak up, he could do it to someone else. I just wished he died on the spot, when I hit his head with that vessel. I am reporting."

"No!"