ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ💜

Babes💜 Dont forget to vote and flood my comment section with your legit comments.

Dedicated to don_chizzy
Chop kiss

TOLA_AISH & tentimileyin
My everyday babies, love you both.

Also MERCY
Dont really know your username, but you are loved.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Geraldine sits still, various thoughts gushing into her head. With how still she sat, it seemed like she was paralyzed or trying to avoid touching something dangerous or disgusting.
But the main reason she was seated the way she was and felt so uncomfortable, even though she didn't know why she suddenly had such a reaction, was because she and Jayden were sharing a row.

The thought of moving and mistakenly making body contacts made her feel awkward. They hadn't exactly spoken after the previous night.

Although it seemed like the night wasn't going to end. Royal Crest Academy students were warm at cool to them, even though it wasn't expected since it was two rival schools. With the way she was stealing glances at the guy whom she had come to know as Deniola Cokers, she had been trying to convince herself, it was just a mere admiration, not a crush.

The same way they found it difficult going to bed the previous night, that was the same way RCA students didn't retire early due to over excitement. And as usual, Ekanem had to show herself. Ekanem did irritate her a whole lot. But when you asked the reason, Geraldine had no answers to give.

The fact he acted like he couldn't remember ignoring her like trash and barely remember he bumped into her and acted like it didn't bother him, made him more irritating, and now seating this close to him, made her feel some sort of ways she couldn't understand.

Also, Munachi was acting strange to her, especially around Leo. Throughout the night and now, she had just jumped to seat with him, leaving her with no choice but to seat on the available seat. Which on a normal day, she expected her to keep a seat.

She felt at home, immediately after they got to the airport, and knowing they were just some kilometres away from their school, made her feel so much at home. She wouldn't deny the fact she had missed the school.

Geraldine pauses immediately her stomach grumbles, at the same time turns to her left, didn't miss Jayden weird and confused look. That moment she felt like burying herself. Did her stomach have to embarrass her in front of him of all person's. She looks away immediately.

_______________________ 🖊️

He could feel someone behind him, slowly turning around and also trying to avoid getting pushed or hit by the person, he turns around. The next thing that happens, leave him unmoved, with his face displaying a shocked expression.

The fact the milkshake had been emptied on his blazers wasn't the problem, it was the bearer. He just had to seat with her all through the ride, which was the most awkward ride ever. All thanks to the girl Munachi, who just had to jump to seat with Leo. And the fact she had been following him about like a lost puppy since last night, was what he couldn't still understand what was going on. To top it all, he noticed Ekanem had been throwing glances on them, with an angry look on her face, ever since they got on the bus.