ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ💜

This chapter deserves lots of love guys.
I wrote 6k words.

If the chapter is too long for you, just read half now and half later.

I need to see your votes and comments.

Make me happy, by doing that, and you will be getting more of these.

I really want to know what you all think about this chapter, if possible each scene drop a comment.

Ghost readers, abeg make una try show una self na🤗🤣

Dedicated to

ChoKoMiLo3

You are such a darling.

Not edited

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Cherish walks slowly, to the cafeteria. She hadn't seen Zara since she got it. But her luggage and provisions were on her bed, which proofed, she had resumed.

She hadn't eaten, even before coming, she wasn't hungry then. But it seemed like she hadn't eaten for days, all of a sudden.

Suddenly feeling she had company, she stops walking, attempting to turn around, instead she feels a hand around her back.

"Hey."

She recognised the voice instantly. Now she didn't know how to walk anymore.

"How was the holiday," Ashley asks while he stops walking, and she follows suit.

The cafeteria seemed very dry, it seemed like they were the only ones there, because she didn't even spot anyone.

The next thing she could think of was her cereal.

"It was fine." She says, looking down her feet. Meanwhile, he makes her face his direction, with both hands guiding her.

"I missed you!"

She couldn't hide the smile, it came out that instant. And he smiled back.

They were back to school. No more regular chatting. Because since the day he left, he had never stayed a day without chatting her up on WhatsApp, it even got to phone calls, which she tried to avoid because of her mom.

It was one thing been called by a friend, who was a girl and they talk, especially Zara, she would be comfortable with it, but not Ashley.

And the fact he had asked her out again, and she hadn't given him an answer was still undeniable.

"We can always hang out during prep and after school, in the agric lab, whenever you want to see me, come there after school, I am always available after school, during prep..., "

"During prep?" She asks slowly. It wasn't only because it was lonely, but it was out of bounds, for junior students during prep. Not to talk about a fresher like her.

"I am the one in charge. No one will bother you." He says pulling her cheek playfully, meanwhile she tries not to smile. He just did what her Dad always did. Pull her cheek.

But there was just one thing she didn't understand. Where were all the girls she saw him with his girlfriends? Was this how he actually behaved with all of them. Been nice, and making them feel special?