ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ💜

Dedicated to
Rokeebat_Eesuola
One of the best things that has happened to me on Wattpad.
She Is also the reason behind the recovery of this book.
She sent 600 screenshorts.
I can't thank you alot bae💜

One more thing, if you know you cant handle mature books or love mature contents, don't procced.
It wont be funny if my account gets reported again.
I always make sure to say this is rated +16

Hopefully, i will be done with the deleted chapters before Sunday.

For the main time, I wont be bringing my other works apart from this and Alexandra back here.
If you wanna read Frenemies: Betrayal 1 and 2,
KEHINDE
Dm.
I am glad to be back.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

    She runs into the sitting room, almost bumping into her younger sister. Seeing the pitiful look on her sister's face, she decides to let it slide, most times she wonders if her sister was just blind or rather too clumsy, a day never went by without her doing clumsy things.

The sky turns dark and indicates a heavy downpour of rain.

She hates such weathers and what made her mood a lot worse was resuming school, on a day like this, It was more like a punishment to her, because she wasn't ready for resumption. She desired more holidays.

Getting to the dining area, she turns to one of the maids, who was coming out of the kitchen, without uttering a word she diverts her eyes to the dining table.

Picking a slice of bread from the table, and also trying to put on her shoes at the same time, she gets a smack on the back. Without looking above, she knew who was capable of doing such.

She wondered when she got there, without her notice. Her mother was a handful, even at sixteen, it didn't stop her from descending on her.

"Gidi, most times I wonder what you are learning in that school of yours." Her mom rebukes.

Typical of her mum, to always find a way to drag her school into any discussion.

Whatever she does, she would always ask, what she was learning from her school. If she doesn't fold her clothes properly, put her books in order, she always asked the same question.

Whenever her Mum was at work, as tacky, as it sounded, she always had her peace of mind. Her Mum was a handful, she was what one call a workaholic, but her eyes never left her kid's direction, she made sure to be informed of whatever was going on in there lives.

Her job was demanding. She was a doctor, although she owned a hospital, where doctors were employed, she was never reluctant, it seemed more like, she loved her job, because she gave it a lot of
devotion.

Lifting her head slowly, she turns to her mother, who she was sure, would give her another slap, if she didn't act quick.

"Gidi, I have prepared your things!" One of the maids says, while she gets down the stairs. Gidi lets out a gentle nod, not bothering to open her mouth.

With the amount of workers they had, she practically didn't have to do anything herself. Attributes of having well to do parents. They were just six in such a big house, her parents and siblings.

They needed maids and other workers to run the house when they were absent and Hence the house was very bubbly, with different workers trooping in and out, tending to their needs. Both parents were what one calls a working-class parents, the twins also had a nanny.

"Sorry!" She mutters calmly. Meanwhile, her mother looks away, making her heave a sigh of relief, this was new, her mum didn't talk much on the matter, which was unlike
her.