ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ💜

I am so sorry guys, I promised and failed, my fingers got sore, I couldn't type.

So sorry.

I made the chapter very long, as an apology.

This chapter is specially dedicated to rhookie27
Baby girl just started reading this book last week, but made my days with her engagements and speeds.

LawalAyeesharh for bursting my ass to update, sorry for breaking your hearts multiple times

And to my baby sis
ama_ama23 My number one hyper🤣 always bugging me to update.

Don't forger to spam my comment section and vote guys.

Hopefully you guys would push me out of my comfort zone with your participation this time.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited

Geraldine switches to her sides for the umpteenth time. She had been having problems with laying down. Which was a serious struggle, Meanwhile, Jayden seemed too quiet over the phone.

It wasn't something that was supposed to surprise her. Because he had been displaying this trait for so long. Talking for long seemed like a very big problem for him. She did most of the talking.

She didn't know why he preferred video calls, since the first time they had it, that had been his mode of communication.

At first, it was difficult, because she had a huge crush, and was trying to hide it, but now she could make eye contact. Though not for long.

"What was your genuine thought of me when we first met?" Geraldine ask intending to start a conversation. Though deep down she wanted to know what he thought about her, especially because she disliked him back in time.

How have things changed?

She disliked this dude so much, how she started developing feelings for him, is still a mystery.

Jayden sits up, making her smile.

"You have to sit up for this?" She laughs.

He only smiles.

That smile

A smile that always makes her feel like she has everything. It might sound cliche. But the fact she made him smile, made her feel some worth special. The boy rarely smiled.

"Your hair!" He says.

She touches her hair, wondering what was wrong with it.

"No, not that." He says giving her a look. "That was what I thought about the first time I saw you."

She couldn't hide the smile.

"Also, who was this troublesome girl, causing havoc in the class. Did she have to hit that girl on her breast to prove she is superior, doesn't she know the medical implication." Jayden says.

Geraldine couldn't believe her ears, as she remembered the first fight she had during the session.

"I was just angry." She says trying to defend herself. "I have anger issues." She admits to him.