ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

Please read the authors note by the end, very important. Don't forget to give your feedback on it too.

Dedicated to
christoyin04

She told me she was going to comment on every paragraph in the last chapter, when I joked about it, shockingly she did. Thanks love.

Omg, the comments in the last chapter was fire, I even got tired of replying🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thanks to those who made it possible, keep stressing me with your comments. I enjoy reading about what you think of each character in this books.

Ghost readers, have mercy for once.
Guys, please don't forget to vote and comment.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited

Vote
Vote
Comment
Comment
Love
U
Guys!!

Not edited, please bear with me.

Ashley watches Nathan crush the little object he had. It was very obvious he was still pissed at what happened between him and the student from THASS.

To Ashley, that issue shouldn't have arisen. What a simple sorry could solve.

Instead, both boys decided to be a beast about it. They acted like they had actually clashed before.

"Nath, do you know that guy from somewhere?" Xavier suddenly asks, before Ashley could, also making Ashley give Nathan full attention, obviously to hear what he had to say.

"Just seeing him for the first time," Nathan responds slowly. With the way he sounded, he was been honest about it.

"Weird." Dashlin says slowly.

"That guy is sick," Xavier says slowly. "Trust me, the next time I get an opportunity, I will be breaking his ego. Who does he think he is?" Xavier suddenly says, sounding like he was the one the guy attacked, shocking Ashley.

As for Ashley, fighting wasn't his calling. He wasn't going to get mixed up with that before his handsome face gets bruised, like he would prefer to call it.

He didn't have strength compared to those boys, including Nathan and Xavier. For all he knew, he was the youngest in their midst.

If they wanted to kill themselves, he will gladly cheer from behind.

"We should just pray couch doesn't find out about what happened." Ashley suddenly says because he knew it wasn't going to be funny.
"Also, this shouldn't..., "

"Well, where did they get this girl's from?" Nathan suddenly says getting up from his seat, also making his friends turn to the direction he was looking out.

"Come on, that girl's head looks like a saving boxs." Ashley burts out, turned off already.

"Guy, calm down. You self, look at the one I am referring to." Nathan suddenly hisses. "Is that how bad my taste is?" Nathan asks meanwhile Xavier chuckles, while Dashline observed, without uttering a word.

"But her head isn't that bad." Referring to the other girl Ashley was on about. "She is pretty."

"But I don't like the shape of her head," Ashley concludes. The girl was pretty, he didn't agure about that, and she reminded him about Cherish, which made him chuckle.

He burst into laughter that moment. He couldn't believe he was comparing Cherish head to that of a random girl who he had just seen.