CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO💜

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Hello guys!
Look, i am not happy at all. Coming back to meet the comments and votes in the last chapter. It seems like we are getting worse everyday. It totally spoilt my mood. I am not even suppose to update this, because my motivation has reduced drastically, it's just that i already had this chapter prepared.
Who has read my book "Alexandra" if you where following it, you can tell what happened when I got zero motivation, honestly I felt very bad, like the book isn't worth it.

I only updated this chapter, because it's participation and the one's onwards, will determine if I would dump this book or not!

Expect an update any year I get the vibes, even though it's 2023, those who followed Alexandra, sure knows I am not joking, when I say I can dump this book, this same way I dumped Alexandra

Enjoy...

One of us asked for an insight of Gidi's parents issue, here it goes, although that isn't our focus, they have enjoyed two enjoyed, they should rest🤣

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Pulling her phone out of the dresser, Geraldine swipes it, gets on top of her bed, before dialling the number on her mind.

She stares at the phone while it rings, but get no response. Now she couldn't tell if Jewel was intentionally missing her calls on purpose or not, because she called the other day. The Jewel she knew would have returned it immediately she saw it if she wasn't available when she called the first time.

The sudden noise picks Geraldine's attention, she gently drops her phone on the bed, before getting up.

It was mid-day, she wasn't expecting neither of her parents at home which was unusual. Grayson's nanny had to take her siblings out, which made the house much more relaxing to her. She has planned to sleep the whole day, since she had nothing doing, only for this noise to pop up.

Coming out of her room, the noise increases, and it was clearly coming from her parents room, which made her wonder what was going on, when they got back and why?

"You should stop going through my phone! What is wrong with you? Don't you trust me? For God sake we have been married for nine years, being together for sixteen good year's."

Geraldine recognised her mothers voice immediately.

"You are my wife, I can go through anything that belongs to you. If you have nothing to hide, why hide it or keep it out of my reach?"

Geraldine tries to lean closer to the wall, to relax. It was wrong of her to eavesdrop into her parents conversation, but they have been acting odd since she got home. She knew there were issues going on, which she was clearly trying to understand now.

"I need him sacked. If he isn't, kiss goodbye to going to that hospital. I am not joking with you!"

Geraldine heard her Dad say. She had never heard him this furious before.

"Tari, you are joking right?"

"Don't even mess with me."

There is a sudden silence, which sends chills to Geraldine's body.

"The fact you can jump into every pussy you see doesn't make me you, Tari! Stop been insecure, I have been stuck with you for sixteen years..., "

"And she said stuck." He start laughing.