CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX💜

Hello guys!

So this is the long awaited chapter 💜

I took my time to write this down, sorry about the delays.

Also, even though I don't want to admit it😭 I was quite Impressed with your performance in the last chapter, will be glad, if we carry on with that.
Love you all.
Don't forget to vote and spam my comment box with your thoughts on this chapter.

Dedicated to

Rokeebat_Eesuola
She doesn't know how much I love her
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"He drank everything, nothing happened," Xavier confirms while both boys head down the hallway.

"Lies, you all fabricated. Like I am a mugu." Ashley chuckles, clearly not wanting to give his friend the benefits of the doubt.

Ashley stops briefly, giving Xavier a mock smile, in the sense he had failed woefully, in trying to convince him about Nathan taking every substance from that container, and still feeling normal. What he would never advice anyone to do, he knew the effect, even just little could have. Here Xavier was saying stuffs, he knew was just to hype Nathan a bit, and pull his legs. They were found of it.

He knew Nathan rarely got high, if unfortunately he did, just know, he took in a great amount of what affected him.

They always added this particular substance Xavier was talking about into there coke, but in a very little quantity, because of how effective it was. In some way, it always gave them some comfort, relieve.

"Come, are you sure the lab is still open?" Xavier asks, fully aware of the fact, it could have been locked since school was over.

They were on there way to the cafeteria when Ashley asked to accompany him to the Lab, saying he needed to pick his note, which he had forgotten. Not to forget, the lab, was Ashley's favourite place in school, as awkward as it sounded.

"No!" Ashley says quite confident. He had specifically asked the lab prefect not to lock up, saying he would help do it, after the student he punished, serves her punishments.

He wasn't sure Cherish was still there, maybe she was done or maybe didn't show up. Which she wouldn't dare, Ashley knew, she knew better than to disobey him.

Although he had stopped taking her punishment as something fun, he had studied the look she always gave him to tell, it always had a negative effect on her. But today, he just felt like seeing more of her. Deep down he knew he was partly going to the lab, with the hope of still meeting her there. Even though the only thing he would do, is to spite and annoy her.

No matter the situation, he loved having her around. How innocent she looked when she was upset, but couldn't do anything about it.

"I told you," Ashley says, immediately he sights the open door.

"Oh!"

Ashley could hear the lack of interest in his voice.

"Let me quickly get it," Ashley says now hurrying into the lab.

On getting in, the atmosphere seems too intense and worrisome. More like he got this distressing vibe, and uncomfortable feeling. At the same time getting some sharp sounds.
This makes him look ahead immediately.

His jaw drops, immediately he sights this.

"Jesus!"

That was the only thing that left his mouth.