BABY💜

A story you never wanna miss.
It's available on my profile.

"We have to stop fucking each other, we are siblings for crying out loud

"We have to stop fucking each other, we are siblings for crying out loud."

"Step siblings." Roman corrects.

"Stop it!"

"I love you and I no you love me too, don't fucking let those selfish parents of ours come between us." He says pulling her into his arms, leaving her speachless.

           **********************"****

Love is a feeling of strong or constant affection.
You would call it madness, but they call it love.
Life is a flower, for which love is honey.
You cannot tell your heart who to love. You can't force yourself to stop loving. Love doesn't care.

        Halimah Bello, daughter of the prestigious Bello family. A family that speaks of money and wealth. The one-percents of the one-percents. She can't afford to make mistakes because there are people out there, watching her every move. She can't afford to put a dint on the Bello's family name. Their prestige shouldn't be at stake. There are secrets, hidden secrets she can't afford to get out, not only because it's immoral but because it's a taboo, not just anywhere but in her religion.

Onome Manuel, daughter of the renowned pharmacist, who has been brought up not to mingle with the poor and less privileged because they are meant to be her slaves, continues living her life the way she was brought up, trying to live up to her families expectations.

The girl's life has been without hurdles not until, their final year in secondary school, when Roman, Halimah's half brother gets deported back to Nigeria and Oreva, a boy who has a suspicious relationship with "The Manuel's family" comes into both girls life.

Secrets are kept, lies are told. Deception, betrayal and most of all a fight to keep there prestige always intact.

What does Oreva have on "The Manuel's family? That wouldn't only destroy their prestige but their whole life if it gets out?

A story of lies, secrets and deception.

Kill the suspense by reading the thrilling story.