ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ-ɪɪ💜

WARNING (TW)
TRIGGERING SCIENCE AHEAD.
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME SCENES THAT COULD BE DISTURBING AND TRAUMATIZING TO SOME READERS.

As promised it's a double update, I know you didn't expect me to keep to it.

Start spamming the comment section guys, I deserve that at least for these excellently long updates.

Also, there is a cliffhanger at the end. Your participation in this chapter will determine the next updates.

Love you guys.

Not edited
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Handsome

🔥 🔥

Leaving the fact she had not still gotten used to the fact she saved his name as handsome aside. Those emoji's still got stuck in her mind.

She couldn't believe that was just it. No comments, just two sets of fire emoji's like she choose to call it.

Was it she that bad?

This only had made it worse. She had been beating herself since she sent that picture.

She couldn't believe she let her insecurities get the best of her.

She sent a nude picture of herself to a boy she only started dating less than one month ago.

Now she knew she was far from perfect. She had changed so much in these few months. The Geraldine she knew wouldn't even spare a guy a look twice, neither will she give him the benefits of talking to her.

But here comes Jayden, someone she used to hate his guts, changing every damn thing.

The only thing she still had intact was her virginity, her morals were gone.

She suddenly starts typing so fast, finally getting the urge to finally say something.

Please delete the last picture ASAP

She sends immediately, at the same time she gets a message from Ashley. She taps on it.

Baby Cous😹

Luckily, paper has been invented since Leonardo Wachijem was born, so we didn't have to chisel these invitations in stone. Come and join us as we celebrate his new age.

Save the date, 10th March, 7 pm, and don't be late; we don't want you to miss the birthday cake! Join us in making this birthday amazing.

It was an invitation to Leo's birthday. Ashley should know by now, her Mum rarely lets her go to parties.

That was also the least of her problems now. She just wanted Jayden to get rid of that picture. Another eyes seeing that will not be funny.

She stares at the phone, still patiently waiting for a response.

______________________ 🖊️

The sort of tension he felt at this instance can't be compared to any he had felt beforehand.

It was sort of crazy. Sitting across your girl's friends mum after being caught making out with her.