ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx 💜

Do you know the sweetest path of this update😂 It's a cliff hang😂😂😂 And it's my time to do shakara😂 No mouthwatering comments, low votes, late update😂😂😂😂😂

If you can't take suspense baby, start spamming the comment box to unlock the next chapter

Over 150 votes and 400 comments.
You guys are more than 150😂
You can do it
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Not edited

This was the third time she was feeling the slight sting feeling. To say she knew what was going on was an understatement. The fact it was so annoying and funny at the same time was frustrating.

She slowly turns in his direction, only to see him staring seriously at the teacher. It was like he wasn't the one distracting her. He looked extremely serious. The fact you couldn't tell by his facial expression that he had been joking around.

She was trying had to understand whatever the teacher was saying, although it wasn't easy at all. There were sometimes it bothered her. Her Mum always told her about always being at the top back then, even her Dad wasn't left out. To tell she was very different, even from her siblings. Jayden was perfect to her, same as Jason. Their grades were always on point. With her, it was different, she struggled to understand everything. Geraldine was the one who always helped her, sometimes during tests or exams. She always forced her to read most times. Now they weren't friends anymore, it was obvious.

Noticing a string, she turns to her left immediately, she caught his smile, which was covered up immediately, at the same time she gives him a hard slap at his back, catching everyone's attention, including the teacher.

Everyone's attention was on them in no time, it was obvious most of the classmates didn't know what went down, they only heard the hot slap.

She wanted to do more than that slap, God knows, she would have bitten him if she had thought twice.

"Wachijem, who slapped who?" Mr Philip, asks. Jewel only looks away, glad he didn't call her attention.

She noted Leo just smiled, without responding.

"It was a mistake," Leo claims. Meanwhile, Mr Philip gives him an awkward look for about a second, before turning to Jewel who now stared back at him.

A mistake? he was pinching her on purpose.

She only keeps mute.

"I don't want any distractions again." Mr Philip says, now gives them a look, before looking away, and resuming the class. Jewel caught Leo smile.

This time around he does it again, not pretending. She does what she knew best, she brought her mouth down to his hand, taking him unawares, as she bites him. Leo releases the loud scream, clearly not able to control it.

"Wachijem and Adenuga, get out of my class, you both are constituting nuisance."

Jewel couldn't believe her ears, she was clearly the Adenuga he was referring to.

She couldn't believe she was been sent out of the class during lessons.

How she wanted to strangle Leo at that moment, coupled with the fact, they were the centre of attention.

Funny enough Leo was already out of the door, like he didn't care or something.

She walks out of the door slowly, trying not to make any eye contact.