ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ💜

Hello guys.

If you want an update by Wednesday, I am not promising tho. But your performance in this chapter eh, will trigger the next update🌧🌧🌧

Spam me babies.
I just enjoy reading whatever you guys think of the chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT

So this chapter is specially dedicated to this two readers, don't know why I just felt like dedicating it to them

Glowreeah16 and AfolabiShukurah

Enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Geraldine slumped on the bed like a log of wood. She was pretty exhausted for the day. Although she hadn't carried out any stressful activity to make her this tired.

She shut her eyes while she enjoyed the warmth of her bed. It's hasn't been too long, but she missed her soft bed.

Her door suddenly gets pushed roughly. This act makes her open her eyes quickly, as she turns to the doorpost.

"You are back, uhm!"

She wondered how she always forgot she had a sister named Aaliyah, and how she was constantly reminded of her.

"Yes, you have got eyes," Geraldine says giving her a look. Like she didn't even knock or say Hi.

This is someone whose elder sister just got home.

"Yes, I do!" She says looking at Geraldine from her face down to her leg.

"Okay, it's over! Get out." Geraldine says now getting up, meanwhile Aaliyah stares at her unmoved.

"I wasn't the one who moved your sets," Aaliyah says looking like an innocent child.

Meanwhile, Geraldine turns to her closet immediately. Her eyes hadn't gotten there.

Typical of Aaliyah to report herself. And she never did anything for her age. Always doing things bigger than her.

Geraldine knew if she went closer, she would see some of her things broken. Only God knows the rage she would feel at that moment, and he alone knows what she was going to do to Aaliyah.

She was fond of touching and spoiling her stuff, and she always warned about it.

"Get out before I squeeze you," Geraldine says turning in her direction.

"I didn't do anything," Aaliyah says defensively.

"Aaliyah, if I get you there, I will squeeze you. Get out." She yells.

The impact was visible, because at that moment Aaliyah ran out, banging the door.

Geraldine hisses, now turning to the mirror, she unclasps her bra immediately, letting her boobs free, and graced with fresh air.

She stares at her boobs for a while, then her stomach. She found herself staring deeply into the mirror.

Insecurity came knocking at that moment, immediately she thought of him, and the way she looked.

Was she attractive enough?

Did Jayden find her attractive?

Was she his type?