CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN💜

This chapter is specially dedicated to
TOLA_AISH
My Wattpad best bite.
You know during trying times, thats when you know your genuine friends and those who really care about you.
We just became friends earlier this month, she has been the best.
She single-handedly typed chapter 6,11, 20 to this very chapter.
Thanks love, really appreciate.
So we are back😭
Let's get back our vote and comments.
Love you all.
Vote and flood my comment section💜
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Fine Rihanna."

Cherish pauses immediately she heard this. She knew the only person who referred to her as such.

She slowly take her eyes downcast, meanwhile Nathan crosses his hand around her neck. She had to comport herself not to flinch at his touch.

It was dark, but you could see people's faces, due to the bulbs, provided by the school, especially close to the areas were students used during night falls, the various tracks to the prep halls, as well as the hostel's.

Zara didn't come to prep, currently she was in the sickbay. These days she kept falling sick anyhow, which made Cherish worry most times.

Senior Eva was on duty, on a normal day, she walked alongside her.

In conclusion, she was all alone, with Senior Nathan, whom low key, she was scared of.

She had various thoughts about him.

How could she stop him from coming close to her?

Because it was becoming unbearable, she didn't enjoy his company at all. Him popping out of nowhere and always trying touch her.

"Who made your hair." He suddenly asks and stops walking, also holding her firmly, she also had no choice than to stop walking too.

"I don't know her name." Cherish responds truthfully, it was one of the ladies who made their hair's in school.

"It's beautiful," Nathan comments picking one of her braids.

"Thank you." She responds, meanwhile Nathan doesn't break an eye contact, making her blink twice.

He suddenly lets out a smile, which made an impact in her, it made her heartbeat, rather too fast.

This was it, he always had an impact on people, but how?

She doesn't move, meanwhile he reduces the gap between them. Cherish, who could almost hear her heartbeat, stares at him, wondering if he wasn't hearing it too.

"Senior please, I need to go back to the hostel, it's late." She suddenly says, trying not to stutter, wondering where the courage came from, also with the idea, it wouldn't be funny if she goes late to the hostel.

"Nathan."

This voice sent chills into Cherish's body, meanwhile she feels Nathan let go of her hand immediately. Sluggishly turning to where the voice came from. Although she had an idea who it was.

A voice she dreaded and couldn't forget, although he had stopped trying to punish her with every opportunity he got. Besides she hardly saw him.

Immediately their eyes meet, her heartbeats, she couldn't to do anything else, she was surrounded by three boys, who weren't just her seniors but bigger.

She didn't know if she should stand or leave.

"You can go to the hostel," Nathan says, she doesn't hesitate to start walking away.

She didn't even bother to turn to Nathan's direction or the other guy with them, the only thing she had in mind was hostel and sleep.

_______________________ 🖊️