ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ💜

Dedicated to
TomiGrace_xx
Thanks for your comments💜
Highly appreciated.
🌹🌹🌹

       Dropping the snack on the desk, Jewel joins Geraldine who is currently seated on her own, which gave Jewel great pleasure, especially with the fact, Nengi wasn't close by.

Suddenly seeing a smiling Veronica brought a deep frown upon her face.

Veronica Blossom was what you call a beauty goddess, she was a mixed breed, every boy in class were always going hot around her. Jewel didn't only hate her because of the attention she got, but the fact, she didn't just get that attention, but was also aiming for her best friend.

Only the look she always gave her proved it, Veronica knew Jewel hated her, for a reason best known to her, because Jewel never pretended around her, she never smiled nor talked to her.

"I have been looking for you!" Veronica says directing her gaze at Geraldine, who just looked up to her immediately, it was more like she just noticed her.

"Hey!" Geraldine calls out.

Geraldine knew Veronica was one of the few person's in class, who had no problem with her. She was just the peaceful and jovial kind of girl.

"Mr Peters said I should tell you and Nathan, to organize the students under your control, " Veronica says.

Geraldine rolls her eyes immediately she heard the name, Nathan.

Nathan Otedola was the Deputy Senior Prefect Boy. She hated been sent on tasks with him, because she
always found it difficult locating him, not because she wasn't able to, but because she hates seeing rubbish. Nathan was probably screwing a junior student as they spoke.

"Thanks!" Geraldine smiles.

"We are in the same room this session!" Veronica suddenly says, with a genuine smile, a statement which provoked Jewel.

It was more like it was been rubbed on her face, she and Geraldine weren't assigned to the same room this session, which had never happened since they became friends, they were always assigned to the same dorm.

She disliked Nengi for one particular reason, him constantly flocking around Geraldine, which irritated her, the only reason she spoke to him was because of her.

It sounded childish, but to her Nengi wanted to take her place in Geraldine's life, she wasn't going to
give him that benefit.

Same applicable to Veronica Blossom, she hated the girl, this wasn't a dislike but a hate.

    Most times she wondered why Nengi didn't like to hang around boys, he had been toiling after Geraldine since they where in SS1, she wouldn't deny the fact, it pissed her off, up until now, she couldn't stand his mere sight.

There was one thing about her, that was her hatred for sharing the attention she got from people very important to her, she did seclude herself from a lot of people. She didn't talk to just anyone.

People called it pride, and she won't deny it, she had pride, she hardly made friends, she loved people yearning to be her friend, not the other way round. She loved getting attention from people she cared about.

She was part of the reason's, Geraldine didnt have any close female friends, because she chased them away, even without making an effort.

And the fact Veronica was making a big effort pissed her the most.