CHAPTER SEVEN💜

He wouldn't deny the fact, he didn't wake up from the right side of the bed. He hasn't been in a good
mood since he woke up.

Immediately he got up, he went straight to the bathroom, took his bath, dressed up and left the hostel. He didn't even go for breakfasts.
And the fact whatever Xavier had been saying wasn't making sense to him, played an important role in
pissing him off. He hated wearing ties, but had no other choice to do so. He was the Senior Prefect and
needed to lead by example.

The jingle bell had been rung, it's a few minutes past time for the first lesson, sighting a particular person, he leaves Xavier's company. He wasn't the punctuality prefect neither was he the disciplinary, but punishing this particular student, was something
he derived pleasure in doing.

Prefects weren't allowed to flog or give certain punishments, in a situation where even teachers weren't allowed to flog too. But Hilton Colledge's prefects never relents, you close one door, they open another, there was always a way to show those junior's they were superior to them, and they didn't need to flog to prove that.

"Ash" He heard Xavier call out to him, but simply ignores him, whatever the guy was saying wasn't making any meaning to him.

________________________ 🖊️

Cherish pulls unto Zara while they hurried down to the classroom, they were already late, and could tell a teacher was already in their class. They had been giving the senior secondary school uniform, so they were looking neat, plus the fact the school uniform was brand new.

They were now officially in senior secondary school. Their uniform was a was a white long-sleeved shirt, blue plane skirt, with a dark blue blazer and tie to match, they all wore black socks, all wore black socks, which was highly recommended by the school.

White socks wasn't accepted in Hilton College.

Cherish cringed inside, while they approached the little crowd formed close to Senoir's block. Her class wasn't far away from there.

She knew it was the senior's at work, they would never stop. Zara wasn't feeling fine, so she was part of the delays, she had to wait for her to sluggishly finish whatever she had to do in the hostel, before following her down to the cafeteria, where she almost spent an eternity eating.

It wasn't something new, Zara was very dull when it came to preparations for school, excuse the fact she was sick today. To top it up, she never got punished, but there wasn't a day Cherish wasn't punished.

When Cherish noticed this, she got furious and decided to force Zara out of her comfort zone, or most times leave her behind, but she still always got punished, that was when she found out, it wasn't Zara but her. Because even though she came late or early, he must always find a way to get her punished.

Praying silently she doesn't run into him or he wasn't there, she pulls Zara, increasing there pace, on getting to the small crowd, they stopped, looking around just to see few SS2 students, majority were in
SS1.

"I don't know what you guys would be doing in the hostel, that would make you come to class so
late;" Senior Eno says, she was the punctuality prefect.

Students hated her, according to them she was wicked, but to Cherish she was okay. There where certain wicked seniors she hated. And she was silently praying not to bump into any, because they would take advantage of this situation and punish her.

Most times she wondered why certain people hated her, because she hadn't done anything wrong to deserve such. She wasn't the talkative, she was never at the spotlight, so why hate her for no reason.