CHAPTER FOURTEEN💜

He feels a hug from behind, making him turn around, just to see Ukeme's smiling face. He looks around slowly, hoping no teacher was in sight.

Dating wasn't tolerated in the school. Any relationship between a boy and girl which had gone physical was highly discouraged.

Alot of student dated, which is a normal thing in your average secondary school, it was done low
key.

Although most teacher's suspected some students, but those were just fact, especially when you have no
evidence to back it up.

"Hey!" There was no excitement in his voice. She was always clingy, more like a leach, he was already tired of it. Ukeme never left him for one minute.

This was supposed to be a bet, not a long term something, but he was scared of breaking up with her, not because he was going to hurt her
feelings, certainly it will, but he had done that a lot of time, so there was no conscience.

He was scared because he knew how crazy she was, she could do anything.
Nathan and his other friends, always mocked him with this, he was expecting Nathan or any of his friends to go after her, which was a normal something, butunfortunately neither of them did.

He knew if Nathan went for her, she would surely fall. He was one of the oldest In their crew, and also knew her to play the game, also most girls loved older guys. Well, Ashley was the youngest. But what was in his brain, was too explicit for someone of his age.

Unfortunately, Nathan had to have some decency, which was hypocritical.

"Aren't you going for assembly?" Ukeme asks smiling. Her skin glowing, as usual, her shirt clung into her skin, like a leach, which was normal.

"Mr John sent for me." That was an excuse to get away from him. Although Mr John did send for him. Ukeme let's out a small smile clearly oblivious of what was going on with him.

"Let me join you." She smiles.

"Mr John?" He paused. "You know how he could be," Ashley says. Mr John was one of the problematic
teachers in "Hilton College." Always searching for issues, which weren't there. He always manufactured his problem. The man was a total package.

"I will wait outside," Ukeme says, holding unto one of his arm.

Ashley stares back at her without uttering a word, there wasn't any sense of excitement in his eyes. But her's was lit.

Ashley attempts to utter another word, but his eyes suddenly meets with someone.

Ekanem had this angry look in her eyes. More like there was fire in it, she just walks past them without
uttering a word. More like Ukeme didn't notice her best friend, because there was no way, she wasn't going to call her attention.

"Ash, are you okay?" Ukem finally asks, with a genuine look of concern on her face, because Ashley was acting weirdly, this was unlike him.

Ashley nods his head indicating he was okay, he eyes finally meeting Nathan's.

Wondering how long Nathan had been there, he had this mischievous smirk on his face, leaning on the wall for support.

__________________________🖊️

Geraldine tucks her shirt into her skirt, with her school bag hanging down her shoulder.

Holding her blazers in one hand. She was feeling much better, but not after taking medication.

The pains affected her last night, she couldn't even sleep, she ended up in the sickbay, there was no time she didn't rein curses on Jayden.

The fact he didn't even apologize or show remorse, instead glared at her, even when he was wrong annoyed her. She regretted walking away. If she had known, she would have given him a piece of her mind.