ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx💜

First I wanna dedicate this chapter to my lovely Muslim readers.
So sorry I couldn't update for you guys yesterday.
Happy Eid

Another special dedication goes to
Teefabulous

She is really special indeed. Thanks for your help in the progress of this chapter, I really appreciate it.
Like I told you before, you are one of the few writers on Wattpad, that I feel comfortable talking to, especially with the warm atmosphere you created. Thanks sweety.

Another dedication to my special love
TOLA_AISH

Lol, sorry for taking this long to update. Na sickness do me. Sorry for breaking your heart. Love you so much.

don_chizzy
Just know, you contribute alot to the development of this book. Even though you do it without having an idea. Your comments are just what i always need. Love you.

Lastly, dedicated to

alukachi
Reyapen

@Nuriat
@ReehatNutri
JosephineOjomo

Onyinye25

You guys would find out why, also it's related to my status on Whatsapp!
Once you see it, comment seen🤣

Spam my comment section babies.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Walking through the hallways, Geraldine hugs herself, looking straight ahead. You wouldn't see any student lettering due to the fact, it didn't break time, She couldn't only hear his footsteps but feel his presence too. What was she to expect? They both walked out of Mr John's office at the same time.

She could sight her classroom from a distance, although the only thing which was going through her mind was coaching SS2 students who were representing the school, as instructed by Mr John.

She continues walking, her thoughts are random, not focused on where she is headed to at all. She misses her steps, her left leg giving a sound, this makes her lose balance, shutting her eyes at the same time almost landing on her butt. Only to get held back by the strong grip of something. She slowly opens her eyes, hoping it wasn't what she was thinking, even though it clearly was.

Seeing those big brown eyes, she blinks twice. His facial expression revealed nothing but absolute seriousness.

Wondering why on earth she always tend to embarrass herself in front of him. She shuts her eyes, opens it up again, trying to put on a brave face. Making very strong eye contact with him. That moment she felt her heartbeat twice as normal.

Totally confused, not making a move, especially with the position they wherein, not just anywhere on the school premises. Geraldine who felt numb, finally speaks up. The first thing that got to her mind that moment was to appreciate him and get back on her feet, even though it was embarrassing. She had never been this clumsy.

But one look at his face again. She talks without thinking it through. The urge to say what she had in mind seemed stronger and did overwhelm her, especially with the way he looked at her now, she couldn't ascertain the look, but it wasn't pleasant at all.