ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ💜

Honestly I am not happy with your participation on this book.
Votes are comments are very low compared to the readers I have.

Give me a reason to always want to update, make me feel there are people actually reading and curious.

THE GIVEAWAY QUESTION IS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Shift," Munachi says to Geraldine who just moves involuntarily, without observing her environment. Because if she had done so, she wouldn't be shocked by seeing Jayden and Leo on the seat she just joined.

Slowly taking her eyes from his gaze, she stares ahead. As usual, his facial expression didn't portray anything. It was just void of any emotions.

She could feel Munachi adjusting by her side. Things had been awkward since he apologized. She couldn't only believe he actually did that, but it also made it awkward with him.

Geraldine wasn't even concentrating on the social gathering. It was drama night, if they were actually doing something on that stage, she had no idea.

"Leo!" She heard Munachi call out with so much excitement. Which made her turn to Jayden's direction without thinking.

The look on Leo's face was indifferent. That moment, Geraldine concluded, Jayden and Leo were really meant for each other, those eyes of there were intimidating. Like they were doing it on purpose. She had noticed Leo was the only one Jayden talked to. He was not dumb after all.

She didn't pick what response Leo gave Munachi, she only heard her giggle, while Leo let out a small smile. Meanwhile, Jayden face was still void of any reaction.

That moment, Geraldine just wanted to social gathering to be over. She was very anxious sitting so close to him, just like she could hear her own heartbeat. She didn't know why she was suddenly feeling so hot.
She felt very uncomfortable.

"Seriously, this is boring,." Munchi says chewing her gum. Geraldine doesn't bother to respond since she literally had no idea of whatever they were doing on that stage. Because she hadn't been concentrating.

"Hey!"

Geraldine almost disappeared when she heard this. She wished she could just evaporate.

"Saturday, 10 AM!"

She understood what he meant then, but couldn't believe he was actually talking to her.

_____________________ 🖊️

It's a Monday money, the classroom seemed rather too rowdy, but immediately Mr John walks in, everyone behaves themselves.

Most time Geraldine wondered if the man didn't ever get tired. He never missed his class, no matter how early. They were having him for first period, and he seemed very ready to proceed.

"Good morning class!" Mr John says.

"Good morning sir!" Everyone choured.

Geraldine brings out her physics note, very conscious of her environment, especially when she heard his name.

"Jayden."

She slowly drops her note on the table, as everyone turned in his direction, she did so.

Remembering how smoothly everything went on Saturday. They didn't have their user fights. He didn't get in her way and she made sure not to get into his.