ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ💜

Hello babies.
Don't forget to vote.
I will also appreciate you spaming my comment section.

I want to read what you all think of what you read.

Enjoy.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Ashley couldn't imagine he could ever be this numb. He only followed Nathan who suddenly stops walking on getting to the doorposts.

"Did you come with it?"

It took Ashley a few seconds to understand what he was asking about, though he knew shits were going down tonight.

Though he knew Nathan wasn't serious with Jewel, the fact what he saw had to do with Leo, he knew if Nathan found out, he was going to get upset.

He was very sent sensitive spot that had to do with Leo. They had a strange relationship with siblings.

"No!' Ashley says honestly, remembering he was been asked a question. "I left it in your locker," Ashley says to Nathan who just lets out a small hiss, obviously thinking about how he was going to go back to the hostel at that moment.

________________________ 🖊️

The voice wasn't only loud, it sent signals into her brain, as she pushed Leo off her by instinct, trying to catch her breath.

She couldn't handle what was happening. The game she was playing was a dangerous one, and she was about to get caught.

Nathan was out there, with someone she didn't get to know. She prayed he didn't come in, because even a dumb person would be able to tell what just went down there.

And she wouldn't be able to deny it, she didn't want to lose Nathan, she heard him ask a question, now she was very certain he had company. In no time footsteps are heard, more like they were retreating.

She had to take a deep breath before turning to Leo who only stared back at her. The look he was giving her made her very uncomfortable, and she couldn't read meaning to it.

It was a blank yet worrisome look.

He suddenly starts walking away, without uttering a word.

"Leo!" She calls out on instinct.

"Goodnight!" He says slowly.

"Are you mad at me?" She asks.

"What? No!" He scoffs. Though his response wasn't convincing at all.

"Are you coming with me? Your boyfriend might still be around, "

The way he emphasized those words, made her nervous.

Now she knew the mess she had gotten herself into.

To think she also wanted Leo just for herself, and couldn't stand him being friendly with another girl.

"Are we cool?" She asks trying to keep a straight face.

"Yes!" Leo says now turning away, he suddenly takes a sit and rest his head on the desk. More like he had changed his mind about leaving.

She slowly walks to the other end of the class and places her head on the desk.

Trying so hard to reflect on everything that has been going on.

She was doing something very wrong,

She had to stop it.

"Make sure you study this again!" Leo says suddenly, catching her off-guard, she didn't know when he got there. He had been interested in her school work lately, at first she wasn't comfortable, but she had come to terms he was only trying to help. Immediately he dropped the paper, he heads out of the door, without saying another word.