Runaway Princess! The Sequel!

CTTO: kimmyluvg

Summary: Camilo and you tell your love story to your children.

If Camilo and you were 18 in the main series, you and him will be 26 years old. Your children, twin boys, are 4 years old and you have a baby girl, who is 4 months old.

More explanation throughout the sequel

"Can't catch us!!" A voice of a 4 years old boy rang over the halls of Casita, "Hurry! Tio Antonio will catch us!!" Another said to his brother as they ran towards the dining hall just to find a 15 year old Antonio with his arms crossed. The two boys nervously chuckled at their uncle, "Hola Tio..." Said the boy with the dark red ruana, "Hello to you too boys." Antonio said as the boys ran away smiling.

"Come back here!" Antonio shouted as he let his pet birds to follow his two nephews. "Can't catch--Ah!! Alfonso!" The boy with light red ruana said as both boys were now trapped inside of a web, "Sorry, primos. But Abuela Julieta said to call you both." Alfonso, one of Dolores' triplets, said as he let go of his younger cousins, "Must be an arepa taste test! Let's hurry, Pedro!" The dark red ruana boy said to his brother, "Wait for me, Hugo!" Pedro said as they entered the kitchen with smiles. "Hola chicos." Their abuela, Pepa, reeted them with a smile and a rainbow on her head, "Hola, Abuela Pepa!" The boys said as they approached their Abuela Julieta, "Abuela Julieta, are they done?" Pedro asked as Hugo sneakily takes one arepa, "Hugo, they're not done. I called you because your papá has something to ask for you two." Julieta said as she pointed to a 26 years old Camilo standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, "Papi!" The twins said as they ran towards their papá who chuckle at how adorable his children are.

"Hey kids." Camilo said as he kneel down to his twins' height, "Why did you call us papi?" Hugo said with an arepa on his hand while he chew a bite of it, "Because, special guests will soon arrive in our home and they're going to stay for a week for your ceremonies." Camilo explained as the twins tilted their heads in confusion, "Who are they, papá?" Pedro asked as Hugo offered a bite of his arepa, which Camilo have a bite from, "Mami's relatives." Camilo said as he ruffled Hugo's hair before getting a seat, which Casita helped. "Who are Mami's relatives again?" Pedro innocently asked his brother as he shrugged, "Ay... You don't remember your Tios?" You voice suddenly came out after getting down the stairs while holding your baby girl, "Mami!" The twins said as they approached you and stare at their baby sister, "Chicos, dejad que vuestra madre se siente." Felix said as the boys backed away and you sat down on the seat that your husband prepared, "Gracias, papá." You said as you kissed Camilo's cheek before you let him hold your daughter, "Hola, mi pequeña princesa." Camilo said as he takes his daughter to his parents. "Boys... Come here..." You gestured to your sons as they walked towards you.

Pedro, the younger twin, climbed the chair and sat down on your lap while Hugo, the older twin struggled on climbing. You laughed as you helped him up, "Mami, where do you get this necklace?" Hugo asked as he fiddle the necklace on your neck. It was a pendant with you and your parents' picture. "I have this necklace since I was five years old." You said as the boys opened your pendant to reveal the pictures of your parents, "Who are they?" Pedro asked as you look at you husband. Camilo let his mama play with your daughter for a bit and went to your side, "That's the king and queen of this land..." You said as Camilo carefully takes of the necklace from your neck and gave it to Pedro to let him see more, "Mami's parents." Camilo said as a shocked face from Hugo was earn to Camilo's.

Camilo couldn't help but to find his son adorable. "Mami's a princess?!" Hugo said as he pointed at you, "Why, you didn't think I am one?" You asked Hugo, "You're not as pretty as one..." Hugo said as you gasped dramatically, "No! No! Mami's the most beautiful princess!! Papi said so!" Pedro said as you turn to your husband who sheepishly smiles and rubbed his nape. You sons got off of your lap as you placed a hand on Camilo's shoulder to stand up, "Really now... You think I'm even prettier than the others... dear marido?" You said with a smirk leaving Camilo in a blushing mess, "Ay, you're the only one have my eyes on... After all, I didn't crashed a wedding for nothing!" Camilo said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and dipped you with both of your noses touched, "Wedding? Was Tia Y/N getting married to someone before?" A familiar little girl's voice said as she hold her mamá's hand. You and Camilo stood in place once you saw Dolores and her daughter, "Your tia was supposed to get married with a prince." Dolores said as she hugged you and Camilo, "Ah! But alas! The mischievous shapeshifter has stolen the princess' heart!" You dramatically said as your boys chuckled at your behavior.

You gestured Camilo to play along as he raised one eyebrow before holding you by the waist, "But the princess have confessed her love first by giving out bouquets of your Tia Isabela's flowers." Camilo said as he held out a chrysanthemum out of your hair and gave it to Anita. "Really, papi?" Hugo asked as Bruno walks up to the twins and gave them a picture of you and Camilo kissing, "Their first kiss was the day your mamá confessed to your papa." Bruno said to the twins as they stare at the picture. "Yuck..." Hugo said, "Well, if you find the perfect princess or prince in your life mi corázons... You both will have to do that." You said ruffling both boys' hair before Casita moved its tiles to talk, "Casita says they're here." Camilo said to you as you gestured your sons to join you to the door.

The doors of Casita opened and you saw Diego and Juan talking to Mirabel, "Diego! Juan!" You called them as the duo came in. "Ah... the princess Y/N has arrived with the future kings of Encanto!" Diego joked as you and Juan greeted each other with hug. "Diego!! Good to see you again, amigo!" You said as you gave a hug to Diego.

Camilo gestured his boys to come and greet Diego and Juan, their uncles while you get your daughter and the rest of the family. "Are these two Hugo and Pedro? Look how big you both have grown!" Diego said making Pedro run behind Camilo, who just find it adorable, "Diego, baby, you scared him." Juan simply said before crouching down to the kids' level. He held out his hand, "Go on.. Pressed it." Juan said to Hugo as he pressed it, but kept his finger on it. Hugo turned his head towards his brother and gestured him the same.

Pedro came close but far. He pressed his finger next to his brother. Then, with a smile, Juan opened his hand to reveal two candies that can only be found in the kingdom's area. Both brothers got their smile and took the candy, "Now, what do we say?" Camilo asked to his sons, "Thank you, Tio Juan!" Both boys said as they went inside of Casita.

"They're growing up fast, Camilo..." Diego said to Camilo, as he sigh lovingly, "They are, aren't they?" Camilo said as Juan stood up and nodded. "Ah! The Kings of Colombia are here!" Pepa said as the rest of the family greeted the couple before you came in the presence with your daughter on your arms and your sons on each side of you. Camilo saw this and immediately went to help you. "Diego... Juan... Meet our daughter, Celeste." You said as Diego and Juan look at the adroable sleeping baby girl. Juan's eyes sparkle, "She's so precious.." Juan said as Diego caressed his fingers gently on Celeste's skin, "Welcome to the family... Princesa..." Diego said as you and Camilo look at them being gentle with your daughter...

Running Away from the castle is the key for you to find your happily ever after... "Huh... It's like a fairytale after all.." You said remembering back at the first words you said before running away...

Fin.