Yandere Camilo

CTTO:  yandere-disney- x- reader (Tumgir)

Tw: Yandere.... Obviously

Each of the Madrigal members, minues one, had been given a gift. Though with good, always comes evil. These gifts gave it's owners the tendies of obsessive, stalkerish, bloody behaviors. One saw this tragic faith and hid away, to not fall into the hands of red crimson.

The behaviors really begin, to the extreme, when the child hits the ripe age of 18. Pepa had stalked Felix, when she was a teen. Julieta had manipulated Agustin with her food, in a way to make him dependent on her, since he was always getting hurt, and the story just goes on and on.

Camilo, just happened to be the one next in line. And lucky you, his best friend, he had his eyes set on you. He liked to watch you in different in some of his many forms. Why he could watch you for hours, not that you ever knew.

Speaking of you, he could hear you call his name and he turned around, to see you walking his way. He smiled to himself, with his sister, Dolores, waving at you, before whispering something in Camilo's ear, causing him to look back at her, and say something about her Fiance, who had once been engaged to another.

She rolled her eyes and turned away from them, as you finally caught up to them.

"Hey Camilo."

"How are you today, mi amore?"

You blushed at the cute nickname, still not used to it, especially from Camilo. "I'm doing fairly well, how about you?"

"Well, I'm almost done, so we can hang out, then I'll be doing amazing."

"Alright. I'll be right here!"

They smiled heading off, before returning back to you in a few mintues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You both laid on your bed. You liked moments like this, where you could both just be there, as one, saying nothing.

"Y/n."

"Yeah, Camilo?"

"Do you think we will get married?"

"Lol, that's a pretty deep question, don't you think?"

He sat up, looking at you, "Um... No?" He said confused, waiting for a genuine question.

"Um.. Maybe, I do really like you."

"Well, that's good, I'd hate to do anything I'd regret," he added as an after thought.

"What?"

"Oh nothing," He scooted closer to you, leaning on your shoulder, while carassing your hand, "I just really love you."

"I love you too." You said, yawning, closing your eyes, falling asleep. Camilo laid you down, kissing your forehead.

"Oh, I know you do. We'll be together forever."