You mean everything

CTTO: inky-clover

Carlos x gn-reader

Warning: angst-ish? There will be some strong feels so...be prepared..

Walking down the cobble stone path, you hum to yourself, playing with the basket hanging on your arm. You hum happily, thinking about all the things you are going to do on your date with your boyfriend. A smile appearing on your face as the famous Madrigal house comes into view. You walk quicker, a small blush on your face as your mind runs wild.

Would Carlos want to cuddle? Or he'd take you to the river again. Or go on a walk around the village. Or you guys could bake together. Your heart beats quickly, as heat reaches your face. You raise a hand to your cheek, feeling your heated cheeks. You squeal quietly to yourself, having your head. You huff, a smile on your lips as you gaze lovingly at the house. Taking a deep breath to calm your erratic heart. Raising a hand to knock on the door, casita opens the door for you. You giggle, walking in.

"Gracias Casita" you gently say as Casita nudges you with the tiles to a made staircase. You laugh, nodding and heading to the stairs.

"Okay okay Castia, I'm going" You giggle as casita's tiles clap in excitement. a small smile is on your face as you reach the top of the stairs. You are met with the glowing door of your boyfriend, his scowl etched onto the door. You smile walking to the door. You wrap your hand around the doorknob, opening the door quietly. You slip into his room.

You walk into the room, hearing two masculine voices talking. You hum, walking towards his small staircase to his bed. You walk up the staircase, the voices get louder and you being able to hear what they are saying. One voice of your boyfriend and the other of your boyfriend's twin brother. You stop near the open doorway, leaning against the wall waiting for them to stop talking.

"Could I ask you a..." Camilo says, laying on his brother's bed as Carlos fixes is hair in his mirror, "personal question." Carlos hums a yes, not paying attention to what his brother is asking and more to what his hair looks like. Camilo hums, sitting up and looking at his brother.

"How do you deal with (Y/N) being so..." Camilo says, going quiet to find the right words before looking back towards his brother, "clingy." Carlos stops messing with his hair for a minute before going back.

"I just deal with it, ya know" Carlos hums out, humming out. Camilo groans, not liking his brother's answer. "I just deal with it, ya know" Carlos hums out, humming out. Camilo groans, not liking his brother's answer.

"No not like that... Like do you feel comfortable with them being so clingy" Camilo says, huffing as Carlo turns to him. Carlos walks to him, slipping his maroon ruana on.

"no" Carlos says jokingly, turning back to his mirror.

Your eyes widen, your ears dropping immediately. You turn quickly, rushing down the steps, keeping your steps quiet to not alert the boys. Tears brim in your eyes as your vision becomes blurry. You rush out of Carlos' room, rushing down the steps as Casita tries to push you back.

"No casita" you whimper out, your facade slowly breaking hearing the words form your boyfriend. Casita stops, as you rush out of the madrigal house, tears falling from your cheeks.

---

Through the next few days, you've made sure not to be so clingy. So needy. Shaking your head, you smile lightly as Carlos struts up to you, a smirk present on his face instead of a scowl. He laughs, leaning against the wall next to your family's stand.

"You should have seen the kids' faces" Carlos laughs out, looking towards you with love in his eyes. You smile back, nodding for him to continue.

"They got so scared when I changed into my tio Bruno" he says, leaning towards you. He gets his face close to yours, his eyes hooded as his smirk widens slightly. You blink up at him, a blush prominent on your face. Carlos leans in for a kiss before you turn away, laughing slightly as a customer comes up to the stand.