Cuddle bug

CTTO: misfortunebear2307 (Tumblr)

 Pairing(s): Camilo Madrigal x reader 

 Warning(s): none, just Fluff 

- Who enjoys cuddling their shapeshifting partner and never letting go?

- You And you have no shame in admitting it. You have no clue why you would want to snuggle up to this wonderful lad and fall asleep anytime the two of you are free; he simply has this incredibly relaxing aura around him.

- So, after a long day of work in town, you drag your exhausted body toward Casita, just like any other day. You hardly slept because of Antonio's upcoming ceremony, and while you don't hate any of the work you have to do for the youngest Madrigals because he's your second favorite, all you want to do right now is go to sleep, immediately after delivering them the final item Tia Pepa needed. - Camilo was probably the first to see you come in because his "love-dar" is quite excellent. He was about to give you a hug as usual when you walked into Casita, but he quickly changed his mind when he spotted your movement and the bags under your eyes. Once you've finished with Pepa, he walks up to you and strikes up a conversation:

"Love...?

Hey, (Y/n)."

"Ah, hello there, Amor...do you need anything?"

"No, but you seem exhausted..."

- He mumbled beneath his breath as he tenderly brought you into his grip. As you close your eyes for a few seconds to appreciate his scent gently creeping up your nose, you feel as if you could melt right under his soft touch. Camilo chuckled gently as he sensed you returning his hug, then spoke again:

"Did you get any sleep recently, Mi Vida?..."

"I...have around 2 hours...I'm OK."

"Don't be silly, come here." - Camilo smiled regretfully as he moved away from the hug when he heard you whined, but you still followed him to the sofa, where he laid your head on his lap.

"Sleep for a few moments; I'll wake you up when it's time to eat dinner."

"But...my work-"

"I'll join you after you've gotten enough rest, okay? Now get some rest, hun; I can't stand seeing my darling so exhausted."

- You don't have the energy to argue with him as you gently drift off to sleep. Camilo's hand running through your hair, the other securely holding you closer to him, is everything what you're looking for. His soothing voice, like a pleasant symphony, lulled you into the most comfortable sleep you could possibly have. - Meanwhile, Camilo smiles affectionately at your exhausted body, his hand still gently caressing your hair. He admired you for making every effort to help with his brother's dream ceremony, but he wishes you knew how to take better care of yourself. So, if you fell asleep on his shoulder or on his lap like this, he'd spend every second of it simply holding you, and he didn't regret a single second of it. - His grin lessened as he heard some familiar snickers, and glancing up to see the entire family standing there in awe made him flinch slightly, but he immediately pulled himself together once he remembered that you were still in his grasp.

- Mirabel will try to push the others away so you and Camilo may be alone, while Pepa and Felix joyously hug, knowing their son has grown up. Tia Julietta chuckles as she attempts to drag Tio Augustin away from the door, who is giving him a big thumbs up on his way out. Dolores shields Antonio's eyes as they giggle and go outside with their parents. And if Dolores listened closely enough, she may be able to hear another man's voice within the wall say something like, "Oh my gosh, that's so sweet."

- You'll never understand why Camilo's face became as red as a cherry the minute you woke up.