FLOWER BOY

CTTO: araumii

ft. camilo madrigal x gn!reader

— tw/cw: none!— 

synopsis: just him being a lovesick dork.

Camilo watched as you happily conversed with his mother inside his home, suggesting decoration ideas for Antoñio's incoming gift ceremony while also trying to calm the woman down at the same time.

You looked effortlessly beautiful. All he wanted to do was call you his. Though that's to much to ask.

So with a heavy sigh, he left Casita to go out for a breath of fresh air. Walking towards the back yard of his home.

Sitting down ontop the grassy surface, he tucked his knees under his chin as he picked a flower from beside him. "Y/n loves me, they love me not, Y/n loves me..." He continued until no petals remained, "They love me not." He grumbled, picking up another flower to try again. And again. And again.

"Okay! This is my last chance. I've plucked everything near me if this doesn't work I swear!" With a concentrated look, he tries one last time.

"Y/n loves me, they love me not, they love-"

"You alot."

Camilo froze, craining his head slowly behind him. Ultimately making him face to face with you who had bent down slightly. A small smile curled your lips as you straightened out, but not before ruffling the boys curls. "You've been out here for a while, Cariño. Pepa asked me to call you in for dinner." With that, you left.

Leaving behind an embarrassed, flustered, and suprised Camilo Madrigal.