Feelings?

CTTO: feastsonyourscreams (Tumblr)

de·ni·al

/dəˈnīəl/

noun

the action of declaring something to be untrue.

love

/ləv/

noun

an intense feeling of deep affection.

Her hair bounced with every step as she walked up the stairs holding a tray of arepas for Antonío. Humming a sweet song her Mother used to sing every night.

"Why hello [L/N]." Camilo came from around the corner with a smirk "Mind if I take one of these?"

She shook her head with a small smile "You can't have any they're for Antonío. He fell and scraped his knee."

The hazel-eyed boy frowned "Come on, please?" He begged, taking the tray from her hands and placing it on a small table. "Just one?"

"No Madrigal! You can't have any!" Y/n laughed as the boy grabbed her hands getting down on one knee " Chamaeleon stop messing around. Antonío is waiting."

"My dearest Y/n L/n, will you make me the happiest man alive and give me some of those arepas?" He smiled proudly "Please?"

Again Y/n shook her head "Nope!"

Camilo sighed as he stood up "Worth a shot." He lifted her right hand and placed a soft kiss onto it "Until we meet again Querida." He winked as he walked away.

Y/n's face flushed red after that sweet interaction. She quickly grabbed the tray and moved along to Antonío's room.

Dolores and Isabella stopped her before she could knock on his door. Both of the girls were grinning.

"So you and Camilo huh?" Dolores teased "We saw that little moment the two of you had! It was adorable!"

Isabella laughed "It's so obvious you like him!"

"I don't like Camilo." Y/n said trying to move past them "He's my best friend. I would never like him in that way."

The girls rolled their eyes "Okay sure..." Isabella took the tray from Y/n's hands "We'll take care of this for you."

The girl raised a brow "Thanks? I guess."

"It's so obvious they like each other."

"We have to help them get together"

"It's been so annoying watching them deny how they feel for years."

"casita help us out."

-

Y/n was helping Mirabel sew new dresses for the girls when casita moved the tiles under Y/n while she wasn't paying attention. When she looked up she saw that she was in an empty room.

"Wh-what? How did I? I was just with Mirabel?" She stood up trying to figure out where she was when she bumped into a figure "Ugh watch out."