Measuring

CTTO: mari-mari-maricela

⇨ camilo x fem reader

⇨ fluff, embarrassed y/n

⇨ in which camilo is getting measured for the suit he'd be wearing for his sister's wedding, but will not allow the tailor to get her work done.

"Camilo." Y/N huffs, taking the tape back from him and rolling it back up, "Stop messing around with my stuff."

"What? I'm not doing anything!" Camilo retorts, shrugging his shoulders as he sat up on his bed. He watched as she began placing her other equipment on his desk, hand on her hip as she wrote down her new client. A small smile appears on his lips. "How's your family doing anyway?"

Y/N turns to him, leaning against the desk as she places her pencil down. "They're doing well. Padre was about to forbid me from measuring you, but Madre was persuasive enough to tell him off though." She chuckles, walking towards him now.

Camilo raises a brow as he stands up. "Your dad doesn't trust me?" He says, pouting playfully with a tilted head, "He doesn't trust his daughter with her loveable, mature boyfriend?"

She rolls her eyes and unwinds her tape, taking his hand and placing Camilo in front of the mirror in his room. "Yeah, whatever you say, mi querido." She hums, standing behind him.

He watches her in the mirror, how she eyes gaze at his shoulders and begins to measure the width.

Y/N and her family were the town's tailors. If anybody was looking to buy some new fitted clothing, then they were the ones to go to.

Her father would be the ones to acquire the materials and cut them to the needed size for any client. Her mother would be the one to sew the clothing together as well as do the finishing details. That left Y/N with the task of taking their measurements and delivering the finished products to the houses of the clients.

After all, she was probably the most approachable out of the three of them.

The reason they were here today at the Madrigal house was to get everyone fitted for their wedding attire. Since there was twelve of them, and Y/N and her mother would be handling the measuring while her father gathered materials, the Madrigal family was split into groups of six.

Y/N's mother would be taking care of Abuela, Julietta, Augustin, Isabella, Luisa and Mirabel.

Y/N would be measuring Bruno, Pepa, Fèlix, Dolores (with the exception of her trying on her dress for the first time), Camilo and Antonio.

"How has your family been, 'Milo?" She questions, pulling away to write down his shoulder width.

He looks over to her. "Same old, y'know. Dolores keeps asking me if she thinks that dating Mariano for two years is enough to get married." He chuckles, shaking his head, "Did you know she's thinking of asking you to be one of her bride's maids?"

Y/N stops, blinking at Camilo before making her way over to him. "Ah, no, actually." She says, looking away in a flustered motion, "Why would she want me?"

"Maybe because you two are basically best friends now?" He huffs, tilting his head, "You guys bully me all the time."

"No we don't." She scoffs, a smile on her lips.