Don't do it again

CTTO memeqween___

Plot: Can u do a self harm comfort one?

Encanto, a beautiful village founded by Alma Madrigal. She kept the village safe, and secured from any danger.

With more support from her daughters, they created more miracles.

Everyone was happy, helpful, relieved. In return all of the villagers also worked twice as hard to payoff the Madrigals duties.

Your parents worked at a plant shop. It was a very busy shop that has a big amount of income every month. You were great full for everything. A mother to cook food, A father who works for the family to provide.

You also happen to be one of the luckiest people in Encanto, for you are dating one of the Madrigals. None other than Camilo Madrigal.

He had fell in love with you, when you came to La Casita with a plant delivery for Señorita Juileta. You two became good friends, to the point he confessed to you first. It was unexpected, but you gladly accepted anyways since you love him too.

But the thing is. Although it looked happy and goody on the outside, no one really knew a persons life in the inside. Not even yours.

Every night your parents fight over little things, that he gaslight both you and your mother. Your dad was an alcoholic, he hides it very smoothly whenever he works to shun the consequences of getting kicked out of Encanto.

Your mother, likes to take her anger out of you. Yelling for how many minutes, and would hit you while talking about how useless you were each day.

You couldn't tell anyone, not even the person you loved the most. It had been taking your sanity away, it was draining.

Countless nights you have been crying to yourself, questioning if you'll take the risk. You were to scared to die because you didn't know what it was like on the other side.

So firstly, you decided to take a razor out from your drawers and sliced one line on your wrist. You winced at the pain, but it somewhat made you feel better.

You knew you should stop, it was unhealthy. But you couldn't.

"Mi amorrr!" 

Camilo jumped on your back hugging you from behind before burying his head on your crooked neck. 

"Hello Mi Vida"

"...Is something wrong Amor? You don't seem.. Happy"

"Don't worry about it- its just" You moved away from the hug as he looked at you, eyes filled with concerned "It was just really busy on the shop that I didn't get enough sleep! Y'know unpacking the other plants from the box too"

He held your hand "No matter what happens you can count on me alright?"

"Of course Mi Vida" You smiled at him while he gave you a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"I need to go continue my chores alright? I'll see you later Amor"

Camilo went rushing to Dolores as soon as he came home.

"Dolores! Dolores!"

"Ay Camilo I can hear you!" Dolores covered her ears for a second from the ringing. She then turned to her brother who was panting.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah, Its Y/n.. I saw.." He looks to the side "Huge bruises on their upper leg. And they looked like they were about to cry when I talked to them earlier."

Dolores widens her eyes, "So.. It wasn't some joke"

"Some joke? So you knew exactly what was happening to her and you didn't tell me!"

"Well I couldn't just let my brother beat the life out of her parents. Plus, I thought it wasn't that big.. Mr and Mrs L/n are so kind to everyone and even showed it around the village the love for their kid"

Camilo scoffed "I thought that too.. I was so oblivious that I couldn't protect her.. What am I gonna do they wont tell me!?"

Dolores looked left to right, "I'll give you time, but in return you'll be doing my chores for a week" 

"Deal"

"WHAT IS THIS!?"

"Pa- I-I'm sorry I didn't notice it was-"

"NOT IN THE CORRECT ORDER!" He smashed his belt on one of an unused flower pot causing you to flinch.

"Useless child. IF YOU CAUSED ONE MORE MISTA-"

"Leave her be Harold."

"OH NOW YOUR TAKING HER SIDE, FILTHY WOMAN?"

"I'M NOT TAKING ANYONE'S SIDE!?"

You watched your parents fight far away from the shop so the villagers wont hear. "I'll excuse myself then.." You whispered going in your room.

You sat on your bed, feeling numb. You didn't even work full time this day. 

You just wanted to rest, you were tired.

You wanna end the pain hurting around. You wanna hug someone, or talk to them.

You cried once more letting the moon shine through. You took out the same razor you had cut your skin with for the past few months, ready to create another line.

Just then, a jolting bang scared you causing you to panic hiding the razor behind your back.

It was Camilo, on your window with a betrayed face. He came in walking towards you. This was it, your last time seeing you too. You were a monster.

You didn't move when you felt him wrap his arms around your shivering body. He whispered "Why.. didn't you tell me.? Are you okay?"

That reached your as your tears fell on their own. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry.!" You sobbed while he rubbed your back.

"Everything is too much! I couldn't do it anymore. I wanna go away, I wanna just shut my filthy mouth, I- I just wanna..."

"Shh deep breaths.. Tell me everything and I'll listen okay? It pains me more seeing the person I love hurting themselves in silent where no one can comfort them.. But I'm here now alright?"

".. Alright.."

He didn't leave the hug, kissing you on the head each time listening to all the bottled up feelings fall out from your heart and mind.