When you didn't say I love you back

CTTO: your-girl-mj

Summary: Camilo's reaction when you didn't say I love you back.

Warning:

— You and CAMILO are hanging out in your house, just the usual. What the shape-shifter didn't know is that you're gonna do something he's not expecting. Mirabel, Isabela, as well as Dolores rant about how horrible Camilo's pranks are, and you are his only weakness.

The super-hearing told you about his secret and only he should know, but once slipped when he forgot to check if his sister is asleep. Dolores heard her brother mimicking your voice, and shape-shifting a lot at 12 am. Camilo would either compliment himself or say I love you, in your form and voice. Then proceeded to scream in his pillow, since he found you adorable.

Yes, he's so whipped about you, and not saying I love you back will ruin his pretty little heart.

The two sisters however, want something unforgivable like pranking him about breaking up with you. But of course, you refuse. You don't want to see him so heartbroken.

"Camilo!" Someone called out the window, "we need an extra hand! Is it okay if you help us?" Señor Jòse shouted, a hand cupped over his mouth.

"¡Sì, señor! Be right there!" The boy replied, strolling forward towards you he gave you his goodbye kiss on the forehead. "I won't be long, Cariño. I'll be back before you know it!" Beaming when he feel you lean into his kiss. "I gotta go now, see you later amor! I love you!" He voiced out, already out of the door but slowing his steps just so he can hear you say-

"okay, bye!" Huh? Where are his favorite words?

"Amor, I'm leaving!" Camilo called out, poking his head out of your door, pouting.

"Okay, take care!"

"Bye! Te amoooo~!" He announced, bring out the last letter, while pretending to leave outside.

"Bye~" you said, trying to hide your smile, he's so cute. You can hear him stomping towards your room once again.

"[nickname]!!"

"What?"

"I love you!"

"I know, you can go now!"

"Bye~ love you!" The shape-shifter waited for your response as he walk outside of your room, but only received silence. Running back, Camilo dived into your bed, erupting a small scream from you, hugging your waist. "[Nicknaaaaame]! Say it baaaack!"

"Say what back?" Forcing yourself to not laugh, as he lightly shake your form while whining a bit.

"I love you! Say it back," he paused, looking up to you. "Please?"

Finally breaking, you utter his favorite words, "I love you too, corazón." Is he satisfied? Yes, yes he is. He's still pouting though.

"Don't do that again, you scared me!" He whined, burying his face into your body. "I mean it..."

"I won't, I'm sorry. The girls made me do it," you sheepishly grinned at him, worried what he will do.

"The girls?! Uuuugh," groaning, he sat up and pulled you into a quick kiss before speaking, "please don't do that again, I won't be harsh to them just please don't do that, you scared me cariñoooo. Te amo."

"yo también te amo, camilo."