We'll make this work, I promise

CTTO: your-girl-mj (Tumgir)

Summary: [name] is camilo's s/o, when he introduced her to the family, abuela got angry and forbid her grandson to ever see the girl again. Though, that didn't stop the prankster to meet up with the love of his life.

Warning: karen angry abuela. Oh! And also death as well as killing <3 long story.

Note: he/him for camilo, she/her for the reader. Third point of view.

chaeey: this one's a 5000k word story omg

"You're gonna love my family! They're very welcoming, and friendly— oh! Not to mention my tia's arepa, they're so delicious!"

Camilo exclaimed excitedly, while he held the girl's hand as she walk on the trunk of a fallen tree. The two of them have been dating for 2 months now, and it's not rare for the shape-shifter to talk about his family.

[Name], as always, listen to his random ramblings from time to time. The [hair. color] actually doesn't mind when he talks, she likes the sound of his voice.

~

The two met at the river, on a late afternoon. [Name]'s grandfather got into a fight with her parents, due to the couple not letting the elder spend enough time with his granddaughter, this cause her to run away, not used to the screaming and the blaming.

Her relationship with her parents is close, they barely fight, only small playful arguments, ever since her grandfather came back, he was surprised that his daughter got a child, and wanting to make it up for disappearing for years, he kinda spoil her.

She doesn't know why her parents are against her grandfather, he's a really nice guy.

Camilo decided to look around a little farther from the town, he walked around playing with the snails and bugs that he came across, being goofy as usual.

But his smile faded away when he saw a girl, crying on the other side of a river. Her little sniffles are heard while she played with the rocks, he can tell that she's trying to calm her breathing by distracting herself.

He hates the sight of her crying, even though he doesn't know the girl, yet he still wants to see her smile or laugh.

[Name] didn't seem to notice the boy staring at her from the other side of the river, taking this as his chance to approach the girl.

He reaches into the waters to see if it's deep or not, luckily it's shallow. Taking off his sandals, fixing the cups of his pants, he made his way to the girl through the river.

"Hey, 'you alright?"

[Name] flinched at a sudden call, turning around seeing a stranger right beside her, making her yelp and lose focus on her breathing.

The curly-haired boy found her adorable, despite her slightly scared face, her puffy eyes and nose looked so cute. Even though she looked irresistibly adorable, she's not supposed to be crying, not on his watch.

"Woah, it's just me, it's okay, breath with me" Camilo breathes in, waiting patiently for her to mimic his actions.

The [hair. color] imitates the boy, though her is shakier. The shape-shifter helped [name] gain her normal breathing once again, making him pat her head as a sign of a good job.