connect-the-freckles

CTTO: caramellahoney

pairings: Camilo Madrigal x GN! Reader

genre: PURE FLUFF!

warning/s: none

Camilo rubbed his hands up and down on your back, having a quiet conversation with you. You came over to have dinner with his family but since preparations were taking too long, you two ran up to his room to have a quick cuddling session.

You were currently laying on top of him, with your head on his chest. Camilo slipped his arms underneath yours so he could pull you up. You leaned up and placed a small kiss on his jaw but apparently that wasn't enough for him.

"You missed, my lips are here." Camilo muttered, pursing his lips at you teasingly. You rolled your eyes and pushed his face away.

Deciding to be petty, you rolled over so your back was facing him. Camilo did not like that at all. He whined and threw his arm over your torso, pulling you against him to rest his chin on your shoulder. His lips were still pursed, trying to press a kiss against your face. You laughed and twisted in his grip, trying to avoid his lips. He quickly shifted into Luisa and easily turned you around so you were facing him again. Smirking, he shifted back and pressed his lips on yours.

"That's cheating." You muttered against his lips but eventually gave in and threw your arms around his neck. You tilted your head to deepen the kiss and Camilo hummed happily. He squeezes you tighter, pulling you even closer against him. You pull away and ease into him, enjoying the natural warmth that emanated from your boyfriend.

"Guapo." You muttered as your eyes lovingly scan his face, taking in every feature that couldn't be seen from afar. Camilo's cheeks flushed red, coughing awkwardly to mask his flustered state-which he was horrible at hiding. You brought your finger up to trace his freckles, an amazing idea popping up in your mind.

Connect-the-freckles.

A mischievous smile appeared on your lips and you immediately jumped out of his bed, running over to one of his cabinets in the room. Camilo groaned at the loss of contact, his arms reaching out for you. You ignored him and continued digging through his drawers, you swore you saw it in here somewhere.. You grinned victoriously and pulled out the washable marker.

Turning back to Camilo, you smirked. He froze seeing the look on your face, what devious little plot were you planning?

You plopped down on the bed and straddled his lap, grabbing his arms to pull him up. You quickly held his face in your hands. Camilo adjusted himself so he was sitting up while his hands gripped your waist. He still looked confused as you popped the marker open and pressed it against his face.

"Connect-the-freckles."

"Huh-" Camilo squinted his eyes as you pressed the marker against his freckles. He caught on to what you were doing and quickly pulled his head away when you tried to move the marker. You whined and gripped his collar to pull his face close again and Camilo felt his hands sweat at the proximity. Well...the marker is washable sooo-

"Fine, whatever my amor wants." Your grin and giddy expression was what made it all worth it in his eyes. He rolled his eyes playfully when you started drawing lines across his freckles. Everytime you finished connecting two freckles together, you pressed a kiss against his face. Needless to say, he enjoyed the attention and affection he was currently being showered with.

Deciding to change it up a bit, you connected a couple of freckles together to form hearts; pressing kisses against them afterwards. You pulled back and examined your masterpiece, laughing at the random hearts framing his face. You squealed and engulfed him in a hug, making him fall back onto the bed.

He grinned and hugged you back, pressing kisses on your face for payback. A knock interrupted your cute little couple moment making Camilo frown.

"Dinner time! Camilo get your ass down here!" Mirabel shouted, knocking loudly against his door.

"We were having a moment, Mirabel!" Camilo groaned, annoyed. You quickly climbed off of him and grabbed his hand to pull him off the bed but he didn't budge. Camilo just smirked as you tried to haul him out of bed. You yelped when he suddenly tugged on your arm, making you fall against his chest. He trapped you in his embrace, pretending to fall asleep while he fake snored loudly.

"Camilo! I'm eating all of the dessert!" Your boyfriend immediately jumped off of bed, throwing you over his shoulder as he ran towards the door. He slammed it open and gently set you down, running after Mirabel.

"YOU BETTER NOT!" You shook your head and followed the two bickering teenagers. You walked into the kitchen and smiled brightly when Pepa engulfed you in a big hug.

She released you and opened her mouth to speak but paused when she saw Camilo's face. 'Aww'-ing, she walked over to Camilo and squished his cheeks. Camilo feigned embarrassment and tried to push her away.

"Ohh nice drawings Camilo, who's the artist? Y/N?" Isabella snickered, pointing to the markings on his face. Camilo froze and grabbed a nearby mirror, seeing the hearts you drew on his face. His entire family erupted in laughs, hollers and cheers. Camilo pouted but made no effort to erase the markings on his face.

You smiled to yourself internally, Connect-the-freckles was a very fun game, 11/10 you were doing this again.