𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝙔 𝙒𝙀𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙔

CTTO: pomkyeompurin

Colours, they don't always appear for everyone. Only those who found true love saw colours, I used to see colours.

Colour soulmate!

This au works a little different though, you will only have the ability to see colours in general if you love your s/o to a great extend. The rest will be explain in the story to avoid potential spoilers hehhahah

-Play Enchanted by taylor swift

- Camilo's thoughts

- y/n is a guitar player, singer and a songwriter!

- he/him for Camilo, she/her for y/n

𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝟷𝟻

The weather was kind that day. Not too sunny nor too cloudy, just perfect for the two to lay down near a river to rest and chat together. As they always do, jokes, laughter, stories they have and songs they love. Y/n loves to play the guitar and sing while Camilo loves to hear her melodies.

"Hey, y/n!" Camilo nudges the girl beside him "Would you sing at my wedding?"

Y/n stared at him intently "How much am i paid for?"

"Whatttt, you're not going to sing sincerely on my wedding? I thought we were friends!"

The girl chuckled at him "Fine, but on one condition"

"Anything"

"Let me have the stage with you"

I never knew what she meant by that but I agreed nonetheless.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝟸𝟸

"You promised you would sing right?" Camilo smiled brightly, excited to hear y/n sing on D-Day which was tomorrow.

Y/n smiled grimly "Of course! Why wouldn't I"

"Hey... Are you nervous? It's okay if you dont want to, we could just hang out after the vows" Camilo caresses y/n's shoulder in an attempt to soothe her.

"No no, I- yeah I no worries, I'll be fine! Just nervous that's all, I could always get over stage fright!" she reassures him as she slowly removes Camilo's hand from her shoulder "It's alright Camilo, tomorrow will go well"

Or at least, she hopes to make it after she gets off the stage.

'I do' I vowed

"I do" Camilo vowed, his hands in hers, smiling happily.

Yet, the colours wasnt fully seen for him. 'I thought they would-' his thoughts were cut off by his parents hugging the both of them and congratulating them endlessly.

The girl giggles at her newly in laws. She was happy but Camilo felt off. He wanted to be happy, after all, he is married to a girl of his choice.

"Hey! Camilo, congrats to the both of you," y/n gently punches Camilo's arm as a friendly gesture "years and years of knowing you, I honestly thought you were hopeless! You should rethink about this sometimes, Alvaline"

"Cami is perfect, don't worry" Alvaline giggles

"oh don't humour her, Alvaline" Camilo retorts which made the two girls laughed.

Y/n stepped onto the stage in front of the wedding's venue. The newlyweds' and their family's table sitting at the side where they could clearly see the performance upstage. The grip y/n had on her guitar tightened as she stood in front of the microphone. Out of habit, she glanced towards Camilo who smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up as encouragement.

With a deep breath, she started strumming.

𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙤 𝙈.

I smiled at you, assuring that you will do well. You never told me what song you were going to play or if you were writing a new one just for this occasion. You said it was a surprise and indeed it was.

'The lingering question kept me up, 2 AM, who do you love?'

Who do i love?

I looked down at my empty plate, my fingers drumming the table, 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

-

'This is me praying that, this was the very first page'

'Not where the story line ends'

'My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again'

'These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon'

Your voice had an inch of pain, my eyes flickered and immediately looked at you. Your eyes were already on me, staring as if you were trying to tell me something.

'I was enchanted to meet you'

I was too.

'Please, don't be in love with someone else'

'Please don't have somebody waiting on you'

My eyes widened, the colours bursting in my eyes, the colour of your hair, the red guitar in your hands that you've loved so much, the crown of marigolds in your hair, it was all.... vibrant.

I was no longer seeing any spots of dull colours. My heart was rapidly beating, the urge to go upstage and just talk with you, i had to hold back.

'This night is flawless, don't you let it go'

I let you go.

'I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone'

Because of me.

'I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you'

I didn't until now.

You seem to have noticed my reaction, delivering the last lines with a personal indication.

'Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you'

'It's too late' you mouthed towards me and smiled before averting your gaze towards the audience.

The colours.

They're fading.

Chay: and here are the stickers i made for my laptop :')