Glitchy

CTTO: camilosluvr

Camilo Madrigal || when he was a child he had an imaginary friend (who is the reader) he nicknamed 'glitchy' because they can glitch obvi they had colorful clown clothing when he started to grow he started to forget his friend then one day in the present he went to his room and found his old friend their colorful clown clothes were dusty and dark and they came back to haunt Camilo ||

Parings: Camilo Madrigal x Yandere! GN Reade

rGenre: Horror, Platonic relations

Synopsis: Camilo finds a box he wished he'd never found.

When camilo was little, he had an imaginary friend, their name was 'glitchy' because they didn't have a name so he named them and they wore very colorful clown clothing that had every color on them especially camilo's favorite colors, green and orange but that wasn't the only thing about his imaginary friend.

They often times glitched while they were playing with camilo though only he could see it, nobody else could see you at all but camilo would swear that you were real but everyone just laughed it off as camilo being a normal toddler.

You two had a lot of fun adventures together, you two were best friends until the end! Well, until camilo got his gift.

That's when camilo started to spend less time with you and eventually when he reached the age of eight, he stopped hanging out with you completely and he forgot about you.

Though, you were never really gone. You were always there, watching over him all those years as the color from your clothing slowly drained out leaving you with a tasteless black and white clown costume with dust all over it and your glitching had got worse over the years but you didn't hate camilo but you were obsessed with him and it wasn't in a love way.

You just wanted your old friend back so badly that you forgot that camilo was fifteen now, he had friends and he didn't need you but you needed him.

Camilo yawned as he sat up from the comfort of his pillow and he stood up with his bare feet landing on the cold wooden floor making a shiver run up his spine, he was wearing his orange and green striped pajamas that he usually wore to bed and his hair was a mess as it was all over the place, he'd have to brush it after he got done brushing his teeth.

He made his way over to his door and opened it revealing everyone still in their pajamas, half awake and cleaning and he then realized that it was cleaning day and he groaned "Ah, ah, ah, you have to clean your room especially hijo, you're room is a mess!" Pepa said walking in front of camilo as she heard her son groan knowing that he didn't want to do his chores "Mami, It's not that messy.." Camilo lied as he put his hand under his pajama shirt and ran his hand over his abdomen as he yawned.

Pepa quirked an eyebrow and leaned to the side to see inside of camilo's room and there were clothes everywhere making her look back at him "You're going to go clean that room, now." Pepa said as she thought messy rooms where disgusting even if it was just a few pieces of clothing, the tone in her voice made camilo's eye widen knowing that she was serious so he nodded "Yes mami." Camilo said as he ran his fingers through his brown curly hair and pepa nodded and walked off to go finish her cleaning.

Camilo walked back in his room and shut the door behind him, you stretched his limbs for a bit then looked around his room 'Eh, it won't take that long..it's just a few shirts and ruana's.' He thought as he bent down and started to pick up the piece's of clothing up off the floor.

After a few minutes, camilo was done and it turned out he was right! It didn't take that long but he eventually got curious and bored and just started looking around his room for stuff to do then he came across this box that was in his gigantic closet.

He pulled the box down from the top shelf with a confused look on his face as he looked at the strange and dusty box, it looked old and he had never seen it before so it definitely was strange.He set the box on the ground and sat on his knees as he read the label that was on the box that was nearly falling off and he flattened the label on the box "Glitchy?" Camilo said in a confused tone as he read the words that were written on the label, they were written in chicken scratch handwriting that looked like a toddler's who just learned how to write.

He just shrugged it off and opened the box and dust flew out making him cough, after he finally got over the cough, he looked at what was inside the box and it was a colorful clown costume that was poorly folded and he hummed a bit confused then the clown costume floated up and started to unfold itself as it slowly turned into shades of grey, black and white making camilo a bit confused and shocked "What the.." He mumbled under his breath as the costume slowly started to glitch.

Then, a body popped into it and that body was you. You looked down at camilo with the most frighting smile he'd ever seen but you thought that is was a kind smile "Camilo!" You yelled as you swung down to hug him and flew back in the air with him in your arms, camilo was frozen and he didn't know what to do, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Who were you? How did you know his name? Why are you in a house? What were you?All those questions flooded camilo's head as you smothered him "Uh, excuse me..?" Camilo mumbled gathering your attention making you look down at the afro-latino boy "Yes?" You said as you slowly lowered down to the floor and camilo gulped as he felt a bit of nervousness enter his body "Who are you?" He asked making the shine in your eyes disappear making camilo a bit scared.

You couldn't believe what you were hearing, all those years, you had just thought that camilo didn't forget about you but he was just too busy to come play with you again but it turns out that he did indeed forget you "I'm your best buddy till the end, 'member?" You said as you shook your head, regaining the shine in your eyes in the process.

Camilo was just staring at you, you were like a cartoon character. Everything about you seemed cartoonish, the way you talked, your movements, the way you glitched and just overall you just seemed like something straight out of a cartoon but camilo didn't feel a warming sensation like he would feel when he watched cartoons, he felt fear and a dark aura coming from you like, you were plotting to do something to him.

He didn't wanna piss you off so he nodded shyly "Oh yeah! I remember now..glitchy..?" Camilo said hoping that, that was your name as he didn't exactly know but it was the best guest he had and you nodded "Yup! 'M glad that you remember me! We can have fun like we always did!" You yelled as you began floating in the air slowly and you ranted about all the things you two could do together as camilo just observed.

Camilo hadn't known what the fuck was going on but it definitely wasn't good "But, one rule!" You yelled as you swayed your arms and camilo tilted his head confused and intrigued on what you were talking about "And what's that?" He asked and you floated towards him and put your gloved hands on both sides of his face then smiled showing your razor sharp teeth as you started to glitch more rapidly "No one else can come." You said as your eyes then went black making camilo more frightened than he ever had been in his life "Just glitchy and camilo." You said as your glitching started to speed up and happen more rapidly than before.

Camilo didn't know what kind of monster he just released but he didn't want to know but he knew that he'd have to oblige to everything you wanted because he was scared, scared that you were going to hurt him and he was right.

You would hurt him if you had to, if it's what you had to do to keep him with you, forever.