Which one?

A scenario where Mirabel and Camilo has a crush on you!

"Good morning my beautiful amigo!" 

"Good morning Mi Vida!"

"Um Mirabel, I want some alone time with my girlfriend. Why don't you go sing songs for those kids outside Casita"

"I'm here to spend time with my bestfriend, primo. Friends are more important to spend than relationships right?"

The two madrigal cousins glared at each other, while you were sandwhiched between them.

Camilo holding your hand, while Mirabel had wrapped her hands around your shoulders.

The older Madrigal girls could only look from a far. Dolores covered her ears, the sound of their bickering was booming in her ears and it was annoying her. Luisa didn't know what to do but look at them confused. Isabela on the other hand was tired of their fights and decided to grow vines from the bottom of Y/ns chair to carry her up.

Y/n yelped in surprise when she saw her feet not touching the ground. 

"Hey guys! We're just gonna borrow Y/n for some girls time alright? Cool now come along!" Isabela says as she dragged Y/n out of the house. 

"OH! I'll come along too since I'm a gi-" Before Mirabel finished her sentence Isa flicked her hands towards her mouth as a flower bloomed in shutting her mouth.

Not gonna lie, you did felt relief getting out of there. 

The older girls brought you out of there. Once all of you were far enough the three girls made you sit on a log besides the river.

"Alright which one?"

"..Which one what?"

"Come on Y/n you can't be that oblivious! Me, Isa and Dolores caught onto it right away."

"What are you talking about??"

"The way my little sister is clingy towards you"

"And my little brother getting too protective of you now"

You didn't reply. It was to difficult to process.

The two sisters looked at each other, gesturing on which one to talk. Luisa sighs "you see Y/n, recently we noticed a change of actions towards Mirabel. And if you didn't know she.. she kind of umm.."

"Mirabel has a crush on you" Dolores says straightforward leaving Luisa speechless.

"Dolores!"

"What? You two were taking too long I had to say it!"

You could only blush "b-but I have a boyfriend! And his name is Camilo!."

"Exactly! That's why you have to choose in between them! Mirabel or My little annoying brother Camilo?"

"Mirabel is a great friend.. she's kind and brave.. and then there's Camilo, funny and handsome.. I can't decide!"

Isa thinks of something. You could see on the corner Dolores's ears twitching. She lets out a little 'hmp' before whispering something to Isa.

Isa scoffs before growing Vines behind a bush. Afterwards taking Camilo and Mirabel out.

"Dolores why'd you tell her!?" Mirabel yelled trying to cover her face. Camilo was still in shock to hear that his cousin had a thing for his girlfriend.

"Didn't we say not to come" Luisa says before taking the two 15 year olds on her hands.

"Well, pick now Y/n" Camilo says crossing his arms "Choose one only, I promise not to be upset and all.." Mirabel had this puppy face looking at her.

All eyes were on you now.

"I.. I choose.."

(Depends on who u pick I ain't making a 2nd part)