Growing on me

CTTO: onaluvstowrite

summary: your not reallt fond of kids, but after hanging aroun antion for a while you guess you can make an expation

" cmon mi amor" Camilo whines out " its only for a two hours then were done!"

" no way camilo, i told you i dont like babysitting children! or being around them!" you argue then look the other way with your arms crossed.

" Trust me, you would love hanging out with Antonio, you two have so much in common. look its just for two hours, if you dont like it then i wont ask for you help with babysitting anymore, deal?" he says grabing your face ans turning it towards him. "fineeee"

it's not that you had something against Antonio he honestly seemed like a good kid it was just that you didn't like children in general they were just too messy too loud always sticky somehow and you just didn't wanna deal with that on your Saturday that you were supposed to spend time with your partner with.

Now the three you were in Antonio's room all doing different things. Antonio was feeding his pet bird, Camilo was painting their nails, and you were looking around the younger boys room admiring how beautiful it look.

"you wanna pet him?" Antonio suddenly ask you."uhh" you look at your partner who just gave you a smile and a nod of encouragement then looked back at their nails.

"its okay, he dont bite" the younger boy says with a smile on his face.

"uh, okay" you said then give his bird a few pats on the head until you hear Antonio gasp "He just told me that he liked you!" He says with the same smile on his little face.

you look back at camilo to see him give you a thumbs up with his now pink painted thumb with also a big happy smile on his face.

so maybe kids werent so bad, especially hey certain kid name Antonio Madrigal.