Kiss your tears

CTTO: lovesgnf

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ IN WHICH: Camilo comforts his lover who's not very good at expressing their emotions. (i go through this and so i wanted to write something that kinda happened to me)

୨✩୧ cw: panic attack, overthinking

˚ · . camilo madrigal x gn!reader.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, tears spilling from your e/c eyes, the teardrops dripping down your pink cheeks. Why couldn't you just express your emotions so easily like the others?

You never showed any type of emotion carried in your facial expressions. You were dry and cold but somehow found yourself dating the happy and cheerful prankster of encanto.

What if he gets bored of you and leaves you all alone? What if he's faking his love for you and just making fun of you? Your breath started picking up while overthinking every small detail of life, you fell to the ground and hugged your legs closer to you as you rocked yourself like a tall child.

Suddenly, you heard your boyfriend's voice call out for you. "Y/n, mi vida i brought snacks!" An unaware grinning Camilo knocked on your bedroom door. Shoot, you had forgot that you told Camilo he could come over today.

"Uh- Uhm-" You stuttered nervously, you didn't know what to do at the moment. He carefully opened the door with worry across his face. His hazel green eyes widened at the sore sight of your puffy face with tear stained cheeks. He rushed over to you, dropping the snacks he got onto your bed.

He crouched down next to you, rubbing your cheek with his thumb. "Mi amor... whats wrong?" The brunette asked with concern. "I don't know why i'm crying" You breathed as your hands reached up to cover your crying face.

Camilo sighed sadly and grabbed you. "C'mon, amor, get up" He guided you onto your bed. You just sat there, emotionless as always as he cuddled up next to you. "Now tell me what made my-" Camilo was going to ask but then you suddenly blurted out a sentence that broke his heart.

"You deserve someone better" You choked out, your voice cracking mid sentence. He looked into your eyes in fear, what did this mean? "What do you mean, cariño?" He chuckled nervously, running his hands through your soft hair.

"I'm not good enough for you, cami. You deserve someone who can express their affection and feelings towards you. I'm still not adapted enough to give that to you. I'm sorry. If you're bored of me, i understand i mean-" You ranted out before getting feeling Camilos lips press against yours.

He pulled away and shook his head. "You're crazy if you think i think that way about you! Y/n, you're the most beautiful-" He gave you a peck on your forehead. "Intelligent-" Another peck on your right cheek. "Talented-" And another on your left cheek. "Most wonderful person in the world-" Once you thought he finished he gave you a kiss on your nose. "and i'm so glad i have you in my life" He said and attacked your face in kisses.

You laughed a bit and fell on your back giving him more privilege to pepper your face in sloppy kisses. "Omg okay i get it!" You laughed, trying to push him off. He smiled at you in admiration and fell besides you. "What i'm trying to say is that you're psycho if you think i would ever get bored of you. I don't want anyone else but you, mi amor" He told you as he stared at your tomato red face.

You cover your face with your fluffy blanket in embarrassment. "Hey! Don't hide your precious face!" He protested. You roll your eyes and take the blanket off. He grinned at you as you put your head on his chest. "I know the past haunts you, my dear. Just let me kiss your fears away" He mumbled, kissing your head. Your heart melted at his words.

"Gosh Camilo, i'm so glad you're here" You mumbled back at him. He stroked your hair gently and comfortingly. "Just fall asleep, mi amor. I know you're tired" He told you. "Fall asleep with me. I know youre tired too" You replied. He hummed and closed his eyes as you did the same.

Him holding you tightly close to him, he mumbled something that made your heart stop. "I love you, y/n" He admitted. You gasp, not knowing what to say. You did also feel the same but you just weren't ready to say it. "Camilo i'm not-" You we're going to say but he interrupted.

"I know, i know. Say it when you're ready, mi vida. Let's just go to sleep" He muttered. You felt guilty but soon fell asleep with the pool of guilt in your gut.