The Sun Caught The Moon

CTTO: ???

"Do you really think we can be together?"

"Yes, ofcourse and I'm gonna prove it to you love"Camilo started leaning in as you both closed your eyes, his hands tighten its hold unto you.

"—AND CUT!!" Your theatre coach said and dramatically clapped their hands, as bright lights filled the insides of the theatre.

You suddenly pushed Camilo's hands away and turned to look at your coach, crossing your arms scoffing at Camilo, who's just chuckling.

Your coach keeps on ranting how great the one act play would be, as you two were the main characters in love.

You have no problem acting inlove, its just that you were partnered with Camilo.

And you hated his guts, your thoughts were interrupted as he leaned closer into your ears.

"Imagine if coach forgot to said cut at the right time, we would end up kissing" He said as he smugly looked at you.

"Nice try, but you'll end up on the ground coz I won't let that happen"

"Nice try too but that's a theatre rule. No one's allowed to break character unless coach says cut"

He said smirking as you make faces leaving him alone in the stage, as he teasingly called out your name.

-

"Hello there, hermosa" Carlos said as he took a seat beside you, way too close to your liking since you two aren't close but you shrugged it off.

"What do you want?"

"I heard that you hate Camilo" He said which got your attention and looked at him raising one of your eyebrows.

"Where did you get that info?"

"Y/n words gets around so fast, and its obvious" He said as he took a strand of your hair, which you pushed his hand away to stop.

"Okay and so what if I hate him"

"Well, I guess thats what makes the two of us then" You looked at him as he was smirking, feeling proud knowing someone hates Camilo as much as he do.

-

"Carlos, this is way too much" You said trying to back away a little from him.

"I THOUGHT YOU HATED CAMILO? Isn't this what you always wanted??!"

"What? No, I may hate him but this plan of yours is way too evil"

You said not wanting to hear anything from him anymore, as you started to turn your back at him.

"You're gonna regret this Y/n. I'll make sure you'll just end up being miserable like him" He threatening you as you glared at him and walked away, stopping your feet through the hallways.

-

You are outside a store, feeling the cold breeze hit your face. As a man was standing in a dark spot, staring at you. You felt danger as you started to walk away faster not being obvious, but the man seem to be following you.

You subtely turned around and thats when you started losing your mind as he held a knife in his hands, causing you to run away. But because of your small feet, he caught you in no time. Holding both your wrist as you started getting out of his grip, kicking him but to your luck he quickly would dodge it.

"LET ME GO YOUR CREEP!! HELP MEEE—" You said but your words were muffled as he put his hands on your mouth. And the next thing you knew he was on the ground, as someone dragged you away from that man.

You both run until you stopped at another store getting inside for safety. You were panting for air because of the running but as soon as you looked up, you saw Camilo.

Camilo saved you.

"Camilo?? Are you okay??"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" He said and turned to look at you, when you noticed him all bruised up.

"Wait, were did you get these scars?? " You said cupping his face, as you looked for any injuries.

"Some group of boys suddenly attacked me for no reason, I was running away from them. And until I saw you" He said as you gently touched the scar from his hand which he flinched.

"Carlos..I swear" You whispered as you bought some band aids and stuffs inside the store for Camilo.

-

"Its so funny how you used to hate me but now we're friends" Camilo said taking a bite from your cookie, to which you smack him for being so silly.

"I still hate you"

"C'mon, there is no point for hiding it. Just tell me if you're starting to fall inlove with me coz I'll—" Camilo was cutted off by a sound of clap from someone, you both looked up to see..

Carlos

"Well, well, well. Isn't this fun? You're letting me hit two birds in one stone, how lovely." He said completly losing his mind, as he pick something in his pocket aiming at you.

Camilo was quick to go infront and shield you from any harm to Carlos.

"Do you seriously have to take everything away from me, huh Camilo?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You are ruining my life and to be fair. I'll ruin yours too" He said as a loud sound echoed through the room which caused you to squat down and closed your eyes. Scared to see where the sound came from.

You slowly opened your eyes after gaining strength to do so, but you couldn't believer your eyes at what you saw that left you shocked....