Curls Are Beautiful!

CTTO: camilosunshxne

Pairing : Camilo x gn!reader.

Warnings : Just a whole bunch of fluff.

Info : This is just headcanons! I wanted to try them out, so here y'all are.

Pronouns used : he/him for Camilo, none implied for reader.

Request : yes/no.

• When Camilo first saw you he thought you were so ethereal.

• He loves your curls so much, constantly getting his fingers entangled in them when kissing you.

• Pepa and Dolores always help you to maintain your curls.

• Whenever you had a hard time with your curls, he reassures you that you have beautiful locks.

"Ay, mi vida, your curls are so beautiful."

• He often helps you apply mousse and other products when his mamá and sisters aren't around

"Amor, your curls are so shiny and gorgeous! I love the way they frame your face."

• He's so obsessed with your hair, like whenever you're feeling insecure it is the first thing he compliments.

"I love your hair, your smile, your kisses, your face, your lips. I love everything about you, querida/o."

• Always burying his face into your hair as he hugs you close.

• Always twirling your curls around his fingers.

• Can always be found admiring the way your curls bounce effortlessly when you walk or dance around with the towns band.

• Always in awe of how ethereal your hair looks when the sun shines on it.

"Your hair looks gorgeous today, cariño!"