Fully Forgiven

CTTO: peachycharm

Part two to Almost Revenge

Tw- Just a touch angsty in the start, light swearing, and lots of fluff.

Most of this will be from Camilo POV

It had been three days since Camilo had almost kissed you, and here he was not knowing whether or not he was going to see you again.

"Hijo, you need to cheer up, Mirabel is having a guest staying over tonight, please stop moping around."

"How can I Mamá, I'll never see them again."

"They're coming back Nene, I can feel it."

"Yeah, alright." Sarcasm heavy in his voice, but tears brimmed at his eyes.

"Come down stairs, I'll get you Arepas and you can feel better."

Camilo groaned and rolled out of bed, when he reached the last step there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." He whined.

He opened the door and "Y/N!" Camilo dropped his arms around you, pushing his head into the crook of your neck he whispered in your ear. "You came back for me."

You tensed up, not holding your arms around him. He stepped back hands still on your arms confused and upset.

"Camilo, get off Y/n, were going out." Mirabel called from the top of the stairs.

Camilo froze his eyes emotionless and shocked. "Would you be here if not for Mirabel."

"I-I erm, well, I- I don't know?"

He grunted and pushed you off of him, "It's a yes or no answer." He walked upstairs passing Mirabel as she came down.

"Do you two know each other? Actually tell me later, for now let's just go market shopping." She dragged you out of the house.

"Does Mirabel know what happened between Camilo and Y/n?" Doloes asked Isabella

"Not much happened between them."

"OoOoOo if you could hear what I hear." Dolores giggled walking away.

Night sweept over Casa Madrigal, with Y/n back, Camilo once again concealed himself in his room, waiting for them to leave.

"It's almost midnight, we should probably go to bed now." Mirabel yawned.

"Yeah good idea."

"You can sleep in my bed with me, it's big enough."

Hours slipped by, and Y/N's guilt only grew. You left the warm bed to 'Fix things' the house silent, sleeping peacefully, all but two. If I don't fix this now I'm going to hate myself forever.

Tap tap tap. Camilo opens the door, to immediately close and lock it again. Tap tap tap, "let me innn." Y/n cried softly to the brunet on the other side.

"No!" Camilo snarled.

You pressed your head against the door, praying that Casita would understand and just let you in.

She did not, fair enough she didn't really understand what you wanted to tell her resident. There's gotta be another way in. "I'm coming for you Camilo." You whispered to the door.

Maybe his window is open, hopefully the madrigals are heavy sleepers.

The door clicked as you closed it behind you, locking you out. "For fuck sake, I guess window is the only way in."

Camilo chuckled from his window.

"I'm coming up there."

"You won't make it."

"Pft, watch me." You laughed pulling yourself onto the roof from a small bench. You hung there wiggling around your legs "Damn I have no upper body strength."

"Just because I'm laughing doesn't mean I forgive you."

"Just because I have weak arms doesn't mean I won't get up there."

You got a grip and managed to climb up to the first layer of roofing.

(This is where I lost my work)

You looked up to Camilo, he rolled his eyes and walked further into his room. You pulled yourself onto his balcony.

"Camilo can we please talk."

"I don't really want to talk right now." He huffed facing away from you.

"Fine I'll talk, please listen." He groaned but didn't argue.

"Okay uhm, I'll fill in what happened after the other night. After everyone left Mirabel I went down to check if she was okay, we talked about out feelings and all that crap and we spent the rest of the night bonding and becoming friends. During the three days leading up to now I couldn't get you out of my head, and I came to the conclusion that you would never want to see me again."

Camilo turned around, regret in his eyes "Y/N, I would wa-"

"There was another reason I couldn't stop thinking about you. I kept replaying that night in my head, and I realized I never take any risks, and the one time I almost did I regretted it for days. I over thought it so much that I didn't know how to think anymore, the night became warped in my mind, when I was with you I felt better, I actually felt kinda comfortable, and I loved that feeling. I loved the way I felt with you, and I crave the risk I never took." You look up and Camilo had moved from five ft away to one.

He leant down, and whispered "Then take it." He stared at you waiting for you to react. You pushed yourself onto the balls of your feet, your lips connected with Camilo's, he wrapped his arms around your waist, you slid yours into his hair and around his neck. You pulled back for air and he leant his face into your neck, he let out an airy chuckle.

"Ya know what, now that I think about it I'm still pretty mad the time you flustered me, got a speech for that one."

"Oh shut up." You laughed and softly hit him, before bringing him into another kiss.

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐎 𝐌. 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें