they're mine II

CTTO: camilosangelita

"You need to give it up, I've had about enough." Carlos huffed, crossing his arms. "It's not hard to see that Y/n is mine."

"I'm sorry that you, seem to be confused." Camilo teased, a shit eating grin on his face. "They belong to me."

"Y/n is mine."

After his attempt to get his brother out of the picture had failed, Carlos was nervously pacing around his room, pondering ways to win you over before his brother does.

Unlike himself, Camilo was adored by the entire town! So who's to say you didn't adore him too?!

The thought of you and your brother together made his stomach turn. He couldn't let it happen, he wouldn't let it happen, because there was something about you he just had to have.

"Maldita sea!" Carlos slammed his fist on his dresser, being completely overwhelmed with envy and anger.

For cursing, Casita whacked his leg with a drawer, making him stumble back and wince in pain. "Ow.." He grumbled, rubbing his leg to soothe the pain. He then looked up, seeing that he was in front of his brother's closet.

"I don't know he wears yellow everyday, yellow is such a hideous color.." Carlos rambled, face scrunched up in disgust. However, once Carlos thought about it for a while, an idea popped off in his head.

Carlos immediately opened the closet and grabbed a ruana, making a beeline for the bathroom. By the time he was done, he looked EXACTLY like Camilo, minus the green eyes of course, but it's not like anyone would notice.

With a devious smirk, Carlos walked outside, planning to spend his entire afternoon pulling pranks as his younger brother, in hopes that if he tarnished his reputation enough — Camilo wouldn't have a chance with you anymore.

'He'll be fine!' Carlos reassured himself, shaking off any guilt he felt. Although hurting his brother was something he didn't like doing, nothing could top the hatred he had for sharing.

Carlos hated sharing the things he considered his.

——

"Hm.. I think that's enough for today." Carlos hummed, watching chaos ensue all around him in satisfaction.

"Carlos!"

He whipped around, seeing you walk towards him with your hands on your hips. "Why are you dressed up as Camilo?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Y/n! Can't a guy just have fun every once in a while?" Carlos responded, trying his hardest to mimic his brother's voice.

"I'll admit, if you had green eyes, I might've believed you. But you don't, so you might as drop the act." Upon hearing this, Carlos cursed under his breath, hoping you were the only one who saw through his temporary disguise.

Though, his hope was short-lived.

"Carlos?!" Camilo angrily screamed out from afar, jealously and frustration written in his features.

Carlos wasted no time in taking off the second he heard his name. "Come back here!" His brother chased after him, leaving you behind in your own confusion.

You stood in silence, watching everything unfold.

"....."

"What just happened?"